• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEWARE: Various scammers pretending to be Intime!

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Hello Everyone,

Scam site:

www.intimewatch.it (SCAM!)
www.intime05.co.uk (SCAM!)
www.sinowatch.co/(SCAM!)
www.intimewatch.de (SCAM!)
http://www.intimereplica.co/ (SCAM!)

In regard to an increasing number of complaints about scams by people or companies pretending to be Intime, I would like to make a couple of very important points for all forum members to note:

1. Please note that we do not have any social media. We do not have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. We do not advertise our website anywhere besides the replica watch forums.

2. Please just stick to the forums and the information given there. Information from any other sources is not to be relied on. You will only be able to receive updated and true information about our company such as domain on RWI, RepGeek, RWG, Zeigeist.

3. Our current domain is www.intime06.co

If for some reason our domain is to be changed, we will only on the forum.

4. Any website designed to be similar to ours or instageram/facebook/twitter page advertising watches with our logo shall be considered scam. We do NOT have dealers in different regions such as Thailand, Singapore, USA etc. We only deal directly with our customers and never through third parties.

Please stay safe and make sure you purchase from the real Intime :)

Last edited:

dandvs1990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
Sydney, Australia

Ryan- can you confirm this is you? everything seems to be legit through the website address etc and emails however the name for the paypal transfer was off and ive noticed the email is coming via a variation of your email.

Thanks

Daniel

Fallcon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/22
Hi Rayn,
I got an error when trying to enter the web...
Any suggestions?