• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best way to get in touch for modding project?

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
Is there a preferred method to get in touch with oascom if I have some questions, before entering a ticket on the website? I sent a PM last week but have not received a reply yet.

Thanks!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Is there a preferred method to get in touch with oascom if I have some questions, before entering a ticket on the website? I sent a PM last week but have not received a reply yet.

Thanks!

I would contact him via his website.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

Thanks!

Hello,

​​​​​​You can also send me PM here :)

Thank you!

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
Hello,

​​​​​​You can also send me PM here :)

Thank you!

Thanks sir! Had originally done so but there was no response, so I posted this message and then followed up with an email, per the above.

Am now waiting for your next reply to my last email ;) (it’s the one about the 116655 mod). Thanks!

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Had contacted through the website and made a request as well as emailed the end of March. Patrick initially replied and said he was busy, and after a few emails, no further response since April. Shrugs.