• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rolex DateJust 36

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
sorry here I mean V1 or V2...
For which model did you make that question? You mean Jtime or supermirrors? How did you communicate with them?
In general, if you don't feel comfortable, just change td. All can source the same watches. My experience with jtime was very good, very responsive from the onset. Maybe sometimes I had to wait a day or two, but that's nothing in normal td response times. Maybe he just hasn't the answer, these guys are pretty busy. Plus, consider covid is causing delays atm.

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
For which model did you make that question? You mean Jtime or supermirrors? How did you communicate with them?
In general, if you don't feel comfortable, just change td. All can source the same watches. My experience with jtime was very good, very responsive from the onset. Maybe sometimes I had to wait a day or two, but that's nothing in normal td response times. Maybe he just hasn't the answer, these guys are pretty busy. Plus, consider covid is causing delays atm.
Model is dj gmf 36. TD supermirrors. I contacted him by email. I should add that only a couple of TD have answered me out of almost a dozen that I have contacted. Perhaps the requests for dj 36 are not very welcome?

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I don't know. What I know is there's lockdowns affecting responsiveness, maybe that's the reason

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
I don't know. What I know is there's lockdowns affecting responsiveness, maybe that's the reason
Maybe, also if to reply to an email the lockdown shouldn't be a problem...
About this new VSF datajust 36mm, there are some problems (indexes and lugs) and it is difficult to foresee when they will be fixed. If I bought the GMF 36 now, would I make a mistake in your opinion?

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Well, it's my opinion, ok? Big disclaimer here.
I would take the GMF and see how I like it. By the time the VSF has issued a new corrected version you can get the VSF, compare them and sell the one you don't want to keep in m2m. It's fairly easy. As a noob i told myself "I'll never go in m2m, not my cup of tea", I don't know exactly why, probably fear of getting scammed. But then at this point I think half of my reps I got from m2m.
So, go for it and enjoy it.