• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEST NAVITIMER GMT 48 REP?

drebaybay

Looking Around
18/6/22
Noob looking for a rep of the Navitimer GMT 48. I've tried looking through various forums to see whether there is a decent rep of this watch and am not having much luck. The TD websites don't seem to really have options with this either. I know about the sunken date issue and don't have a problem with that. I'm specifically looking at the SS bracelet with the white face and white dials. I think I saw somewhere that the best rep is the black face with white dials in the 46 size, but that comment looked a bit old. Can anyone provide some insight on this?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Never seen a 48mm rep, only seen the 46mm world or gmt TD’s call them different names.

I had the black dial version and it was a decent rep, dial print was flat and not 3D like the gen but otherwise decent.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Noob looking for a rep of the Navitimer GMT 48. I've tried looking through various forums to see whether there is a decent rep of this watch and am not having much luck. The TD websites don't seem to really have options with this either. I know about the sunken date issue and don't have a problem with that. I'm specifically looking at the SS bracelet with the white face and white dials. I think I saw somewhere that the best rep is the black face with white dials in the 46 size, but that comment looked a bit old. Can anyone provide some insight on this?

Here is the watch you are looking for. Trusty lists it on this link. https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=996
Confirm the factory is BP when you check. If not in stock place your order and wait. If out of stock it may take a long time. I have waited as long as 6 months when watches were much easier to buy. It is a nice Rep. BP makes the best Navi.

drebaybay

Looking Around
18/6/22