• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best factory for sub? Or airking

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

That said, since my mate @eBoy says I'm the patient one, I can tell you VSF for the sub. For the airking, do some research, it's not that hard to look for the answer, if you want to find out (I don't know)

Benihana

Horology Curious
3/9/22
Nashville,TN
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

That said, since my mate @eBoy says I'm the patient one, I can tell you VSF for the sub. For the airking, do some research, it's not that hard to look for the answer, if you want to find out (I don't know)
Sorry new to the forums. Still trying to figure this place out

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
What is best factory for sub or air king?
I don't know why @Feefo is withholding the information. Strange. Very strange.

Well, let me clue you in: The best factory for the Air King or Submariner, or any Rolex for that matter, is the famous and well-known "R-factory".

Let me know if you need further assistance in regard to the R-factory.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Sorry new to the forums. Still trying to figure this place out
If you're that new I advise taking some time reading the sticky threads in the New members area (all subsections) , you'll learn a lot of stuff and the basic forum rules, it'll save you a lot of time. If there's still anything you need, @eBoy and I will be happy to assist. I hope you don't mind us having a bit of fun at your expense, no hard feelings, just a chuckle.