• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How doI find my feedback?

romulous

6/8/10
I know that this will sound like a foolish question, that is why I am posting it in the "Flame-Free Zone".
I want to make a purchase for some replica watches from a trusted dealer. In order to pay by credit card the dealer needs me to provide a link to my RWI account showing that I have positive feedback. Can someone please tell me how I get to the page that shows my feedback so that I can send the dealer a link. I have been a member since 2010 and have never had a problem.
Thanks

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Doesn't look like you have any m2m sales to have feedback..

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
It's Under RWI Sales in your settings/profile.

You won't have any though unless you have sold something in M2M.
I'd avoid using a CC regardless. Stick with WU.

D

d4m.test

Just tell the dealer You are romolous from rwi, You know the rules and have been a member since 2010. It should be sufficient.

romulous

6/8/10
Just tell the dealer You are romolous from rwi, You know the rules and have been a member since 2010. It should be sufficient.
I would have thought so as well. I know that I am not one of the more active members but as you said I have been a member since 2010, I know the rules and I did purchase 10 or 11 watches from trusted delers in the past. I never made a negative post and was always very happy with my purchases.