• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best current Richard Mille Replica

Zanethorne

Getting To Know The Place
1/4/16
Hello there, i'm new to this forum!

I bought a Richard Mille RM011 Rep a few months ago with no knowledge of the flaws because the seller that i talked to says it's a 1:1 But after i studied a little bit, and did a research about Richard Mille, alot of peeps said that Richard Mille is almost impossible to replicate, and i think it's acceptable since the gen is literally a above $100k so i looked and observed my RM011 the only noticeable flaws is....yep you might guessed it...the Date font, it bugs me so much that i thought "Is it really that hard to replicate a bold font?" But i got over it and i sold it for half the price, and i wanted a new rep, alot of peeps says that the Rafa Nadal rep is currently the best rep of Richard Mille, what are your thoughts about the Date font and the Rafa Nadal Rep?

Oh and btw Greetings to all of you!

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
The only flaw is the date font? Please provide a pic of your Rep. I highly doubt that this is the only tell... Starting with the gears below second @6 and Counter @9, the Arrangement of numbers on the Crystal, the dial, the movement, missing flyback function, the Versions I know are full of flaws.

Zanethorne

1/4/16
Oh yes of course i have the other flaws aswell, i showed it to my friend who actually owns a real RM, which is a RM011 Le Mans i think, and i asked him what is the major flaws that he saw at first glance he said that "This is fake because it's super heavy and the date font is just ridiculous, people will know right off the bat only because of the date font and people with very little knowledge of RM will probably dont care about the non-functioning flyback and the gears @9" What i'm trying to say is, if they change the date font, it would really be the simplest yet one of the biggest change. I showed my RM to the people who follows rich guys/watch feeds like watchanish and mileaholic, they can't tell a difference...except...the date font :D

This is a pic of mine that i shot a couple months back
1823863_1458476261.jpg

1823863_1458476296.jpg

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
e4859542d7d04a2b9c1915d5f7b84d71.jpg

My favorite so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaidak2

Known Member
20/3/12
e4859542d7d04a2b9c1915d5f7b84d71.jpg

My favorite so far...

Wait what? This is a rep???....

OK after googling I can see its a rep, pretty good attempt, looks nice in its own right. Is the case made of plastic I'm assuming?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Oh me too didn't see thru to this model?

Keylog74

Respected Member
14/6/13
Mate , i dont know who did you show those picture but the date font is the last of your problems. and i cant understand how this people you mention can only see a date problem ... and why the fuk no one is doing a proper RM is something i dont know yet ....

tj0619

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/4/16
I got one last week but I returned it to the dealer. It do impressed me for 0.1 second since I opened box...then I found all red needles are non-functional, front wheels are all decos for hiding the small, centered movement to look like hollowed out. I feel a bit disapointed...I understand that we cannot expect too much on a Richard Mille rep, but you know, for a rep PP or Breguet tourbillon, every single wheel has it function...deco wheels make the 056 look like a swatch. I paid CNY2,500(approx. $400) for it then I felt it's too much. :unsure:

Stuvetjee

For all your RM Strap needs!
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The sapphire rep dial is horribly done imho. The Case itself is atleast kinda gen like, but the faux dialplates are seriously a laugh.

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
Mate , i dont know who did you show those picture but the date font is the last of your problems. and i cant understand how this people you mention can only see a date problem ... and why the fuk no one is doing a proper RM is something i dont know yet ....

Sorry mate but you are just wrong. The first mistake you spot is the date font simply because it is so prominent. The movement skeleton is the 2nd thing you see.

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
Oh yes of course i have the other flaws aswell, i showed it to my friend who actually owns a real RM, which is a RM011 Le Mans i think, and i asked him what is the major flaws that he saw at first glance he said that "This is fake because it's super heavy and the date font is just ridiculous, people will know right off the bat only because of the date font and people with very little knowledge of RM will probably dont care about the non-functioning flyback and the gears @9" What i'm trying to say is, if they change the date font, it would really be the simplest yet one of the biggest change. I showed my RM to the people who follows rich guys/watch feeds like watchanish and mileaholic, they can't tell a difference...except...the date font :D

This is a pic of mine that i shot a couple months back
1823863_1458476261.jpg

1823863_1458476296.jpg

Totally agree buddy. Your friend is right.

rufr

10/2/12
Donsl - can you advise from which TD you got the watch from. Thanks

Pepenissart

8/8/16
BONJOUR,
Je suis nouveau , je recherche ce modéle.
QQ sur le forum connais un site fiable sérieux?
Merci

Pepenissart

8/8/16
Bonjour,
Je suis nouveau sur le forum.
Je recherche ce modéle en réplica.
QQ connais un vendeur ou site fiable sérieux?
Merci par avance
Cordialement