• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Been over 3 months and still no watch or reply baby.

Bvp1789

Horology Curious
1/9/22
It’s been three months since sending my money to tony and I still haven’t gotten my watch. He stopped emailing me. But I managed to get most of my money back through western union. It’s not the full amount but it’s better than a total lost. I do not recommend doing business with these people. It’s a huge scam so save yourself the headache.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Are you Telly Savalas, by chance?

artworks-000080258913-85gdho-t500x500.jpg

mbujo

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/11/22
Germany
Maybe something is wrong, I had sent a query in November and it was not even answered. I'm glad for you that you got part of your costs back.

Reactions: Bvp1789

Bvp1789

Horology Curious
1/9/22
Maybe something is wrong, I had sent a query in November and it was not even answered. I'm glad for you that you got part of your costs back.
Me and tony exchanged emails then I payed him through western union. Told him my deadline was November 1st of 2022 and he ensured me that I would receive my watch by then. After I paid he didn’t email me for a while so I reached out and that was when he told me he would send QC pictures the following day. I gave him a week and no pictures or anything. So I reached out multiple times after that and still no answers. So after a little bit of research I found out that western union can investigate and refund you your money if you can prove that you were scammed. Which I did. I still have my original receipt of when he charged me and all the emails to expose this man. Never once did he try to reach out to make things right. I had to take action myself and get my money back. I would not recommend anyone doing business with this man.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Oops I apologize. Didn’t even notice it until now. Thanks for point that out. Like I said I just wanted to share to warn people. No harm intended.
I'm sure. I just found that part funny. I read it in Kojak's voice.

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time and cool1o

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
So......just to be perfectly clear, you told WU that you send irreversible funds online to purchase a replica watch (and backed it up with copies of multiple emails i.e. written correspondence pertaining to purchase of goods typically considered to be illegal in most parts of the world) and since you didn't receive the illegal goods, they refunded you your money minus any admin fees ?

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
So......just to be perfectly clear, you told WU that you send irreversible funds online to purchase a replica watch (and backed it up with copies of multiple emails i.e. written correspondence pertaining to purchase of goods typically considered to be illegal in most parts of the world) and since you didn't receive the illegal goods, they refunded you your money minus any admin fees ?
Im curious about this too lol next time I order hormones