• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR v2

memogelc

Known Member
20/10/17
Are these BBR V2 models coming out with the gen like thickness ? I love my ZF mainly because the thickness is great! but I would love an actual working balance wheel. Has anyone measured it ?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Are these BBR V2 models coming out with the gen like thickness ? I love my ZF mainly because the thickness is great! but I would love an actual working balance wheel. Has anyone measured it ?
Looks pretty thin to me so has to be close.

memogelc

Known Member
20/10/17
Agreed hopefully someone measures it soon! And or hopefully they fix all the BBR issues

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
They have a prototype of a case which is close to gen thickness 13.3, i dont think it will be changed anytime soon. I would recommend to people to buy one piece and enjoy it, who knows when v3,v4 will come out

memogelc

Known Member
20/10/17
I’m actually on that train. So far enjoying my ZF. ALSO I have a RMF carbon and quite frankly compared to my ZF i love it. I love both but there’s something about the moving balance wheel. I know there’s lots of stigma with RMF but I don’t see it. It’s a great piece great dimensions. About the same dimensions as ZF and looks amazing.

Reactions: Prizon

xakrofobiax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/16
I’m actually on that train. So far enjoying my ZF. ALSO I have a RMF carbon and quite frankly compared to my ZF i love it. I love both but there’s something about the moving balance wheel. I know there’s lots of stigma with RMF but I don’t see it. It’s a great piece great dimensions. About the same dimensions as ZF and looks amazing.
which one is RMF vs ZF? And I have been reading as well people say RMF is terrible, but what seems to be so wrong with it? I have a RMF 12-01 tourb on nylon strap and I think it looks great. The carbon seems good unless there is something really wrong withe the carbon pattern...would you know why people don't like RMF?

memogelc

Known Member
20/10/17
I don’t know why people don’t like it. It must be people who are very particular about certain things because hands on the watch. The watch is actually amazing in my honest opinion. The red strap is the RMF the white is the ZF. I was expecting super bad quality on RMF since I bought it before I did more reading and when I got it I was impressed. Amazing watch for sure.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I don’t know why people don’t like it. It must be people who are very particular about certain things because hands on the watch. The watch is actually amazing in my honest opinion. The red strap is the RMF the white is the ZF. I was expecting super bad quality on RMF since I bought it before I did more reading and when I got it I was impressed. Amazing watch for sure.
The NTPT pattern on the RMF is awful compared to other factory offerings.

Reactions: NickNickNickk

davidc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/22
anyone has their hands on the new V2 models? how is the reliability looking like so far?