• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR 6000v Tourbillon

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Hey guys, I am planning to sell my BBR 6000V, it's in like new condition without any scratches or other marks.
I am flexible on the price, please PM me if you're interested.

moci007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/22
I in slightly confused. Why is everyone here annoyed about "Stainless Steel" where the gen watch is just made of Stainless Stell? Is it n ot written on the gen?

greets

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
I in slightly confused. Why is everyone here annoyed about "Stainless Steel" where the gen watch is just made of Stainless Stell? Is it n ot written on the gen?

greets

Because there's an extra "e", if you'll look closely you'll notice it actually says "Stainless Steeel" on the back. Lol 😂

It's annoying as the factory purposely make that mistake for whatever strange logic that makes sense to them, I heard it's to avoid legal issues, which is even more laughable really. To me it's inconsequential though, as the letterings are so small and on the back of the watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeBron

moci007

1/9/22
Because there's an extra "e", if you'll look closely you'll notice it actually says "Stainless Steeel" on the back. Lol 😂

It's annoying as the factory purposely make that mistake for whatever strange logic that makes sense to them, I heard it's to avoid legal issues, which is even more laughable really. To me it's inconsequential though, as the letterings are so small and on the back of the watch.
omg ... :D

• Haha
Reactions: kidcreole

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey guys, I am planning to sell my BBR 6000V, it's in like new condition without any scratches or other marks.
I am flexible on the price, please PM me if you're interested.

You can set up a reserved sale in this way, but all sales are to go through M2M.

Sales done in PM are considered backdoor deals and are not permitted on the forum.

moci007

1/9/22
You can set up a reserved sale in this way, but all sales are to go through M2M.

Sales done in PM are considered backdoor deals and are not permitted on the forum.
As I can see: he already did it there and it’s sold.

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12

Sorry about the post, it was made when I wasn't aware that it's not permitted. I'll be sure to keep that rule in mind going forward, and thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: tripdog

ZMCoupe

Known Member
Certified
5/3/21
Well I am thinking this is going to be my next acquisition (if it’s still available) and I’m wondering if anyone has any comments on the longevity of the movement?

What’s the reputation of BBR? I’ve mostly only been around the Rolex side so only really familiar with VSF, clean, ZF, Raf, arf, etc.

Now thanks to a few of the frequent posters in this section I’ve picked up my first Vacheron rep, a ZF 4500V and I have quickly fallen down the rabbit hole! I have a 5510V on order as well as a few strap variations…

What is the run time on a full wind? Are the Tourbillons inherently fragile?

Anything I should know about these?

Many thanks!