• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad Experience with Ryan InTime Watches

jeanluq

Looking Around
27/12/22
USA
I purchased my first watch here and got it in 4 weeks or so. The movement did not work properly out of the box, it stops every few hours and the second-hand gets stuck at the same spot. Ryan takes a week to respond, offering a $25 coupon or the illusion of sending the watch back. Then he just goes quiet, there is no address to send it back and obviously, I would have to pay the shipping and risk the lost package.
Took the watch to the local shop at my expense. The movement can't be fixed so there is that.

Don't buy here, if you get garbage you are out of your money. I am out $700.

Clarity93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/22
Hi there, I’m really sad to hear that. Personally I’ve never had any issues and my watches arrived in perfect condition in a bulletproof packaging every time. Ryan is a reasonable guy, I’m sure he’ll be able to sort this one out. Try contacting him again and see what happens.

harman2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/23
CERCA
háganos saber qué fabricante y modelo es con tanta falta de fiabilidad

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
let us know which manufacturer and model it is with such unreliability
This has nothing to do with a factory have unreliable watches. These are fake watches that are shipped world wide. Things happen, and even gens can arrive dead when shipped. It's just bad luck.

@jeanluq you should find a watchmaker here on the forum that can repair it. Most local watchmakers won't touch reps, or don't have the required experience to fix them.

Reactions: Clarity93