• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Availability of GF Breitling models?

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
The blackbird is pretty much always in stock, and that's about it.

I was able to get a avenger gmt 45 from GF last April, and I got the QC pics within a week.

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
I was able to get a avenger gmt 45 from GF last April, and it was in stock.
I tried to order a Navitimer world around last October and was told that it is not available, and the TD won't even provide an ETA.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I noticed many forum members trying to procure GF made Breitling models and all experiencing lack of stock for these watches. I have had the same trying to procure three different Breitling models from GF, all not available since November 2022 when I first tried to procure one from a TD in China.

Perhaps we can use this thread to keep each other informed and perhaps TD’s like @trustytime , @puretime , @sead1999 , etc can use the thread to update on stock positions of the GF Breitling watches?

I am looking for a GF B01 chrono on SS for a while (green dial or white / RG dial) , but know other people are trying to buy other models. I know the B01 chrono is available from TF but has (in my eyes) a major flaw with the position of the date window being completely off.

Did the G Factory rep the Avenger B01? The only Avenger B01 rep I can find is on the Intime site and it says it's from the B50 factory. The date window on that is a bit too small and too high. Looks like it was based on the rendering image of the gen instead of the actual watch. Just wondering if there's a better rep out there???

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Did the G Factory rep the Avenger B01? The only Avenger B01 rep I can find is on the Intime site and it says it's from the B50 factory. The date window on that is a bit too small and too high. Looks like it was based on the rendering image of the gen instead of the actual watch. Just wondering if there's a better rep out there???
Link to watch?