• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Availability of GF Breitling models?

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
I noticed many forum members trying to procure GF made Breitling models and all experiencing lack of stock for these watches. I have had the same trying to procure three different Breitling models from GF, all not available since November 2022 when I first tried to procure one from a TD in China.

Perhaps we can use this thread to keep each other informed and perhaps TD’s like @trustytime , @puretime , @sead1999 , etc can use the thread to update on stock positions of the GF Breitling watches?

I am looking for a GF B01 chrono on SS for a while (green dial or white / RG dial) , but know other people are trying to buy other models. I know the B01 chrono is available from TF but has (in my eyes) a major flaw with the position of the date window being completely off.

Reactions: munsonz

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Yes I have noticed GF is very quiet with new models and stock availability, part of the hobby.

I would avoid TF unless you can live with the flaws and poor finishing.

Reactions: peter4103

Pembo86

Horology Curious
21/2/22
I’ve been told by a trusted dealer on here that they can get QC pictures for GF in 2 weeks? Is that not correct?

mjgfhy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/16
I just ordered an Avenger Blackbird v4. 3 TDs said it was available. It did take 2 weeks for QC pics

Reactions: peter4103

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I just ordered an Avenger Blackbird v4. 3 TDs said it was available. It did take 2 weeks for QC pics
The TD's do not stock watches. They check with the factory first. Sometimes it needs to be assembled. They may be subject to police raids. This is all normal.

Last edited:

Lalamvee

Horology Curious
7/2/23
United Kingdom
There is another Breitling I am really really really interested in. But it has an arabic numerals dial. So very specific to the middle east market. Don’t think TD’s would be able to source it. I have still asked around. Might get lucky.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Breitling watches being replicated will typically be models that are in high demand out in the Gen world. If they are obscure pieces you will have a hard time finding them.

Reactions: Therion666

Lalamvee

Horology Curious
7/2/23
United Kingdom
Breitling watches being replicated will typically be models that are in high demand out in the Gen world. If they are obscure pieces you will have a hard time finding them.
Yup, I understand that. Just trying my luck. You never know. Like you said, chances are very slim

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I waited for my GF Bandit V2 for almost 4 months in 2022. I haven't worn it yet, it's still in wraps, but I can't bring myself to sell it, just because it took me ages to get it :)