• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Availability and status update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello RWI! It's been some time since I logged in here. Iv been working hard to finnish construction at my new place and move all the stuff which is almost over (few more boxes left and some small stuff to do).
Everything took twice as much time as i expected it do take but that's life and not everything goes as planned.

As of yesterday i was able to set my bench and finally start to unpack my stuff, (no more dust or heavy work around)
I plan to finnish setting up before Christmas and start to work on watches again end of December.

I do have a trip planned early January so accepting new work will be slightly limited as i have few watches that has been sitting with me for almost 2 months now (sorry guys)

Mid January is when i plan to fully come back and start work as it was before the move.

Thank you everyone for understanding and patience with me.

Here is my bench state as of yesterday:

(PS. I have tons of PMs that i need to go thru and it will take some time to answer everybody so please bear with me)

Thank you and have a wonderful holidays!

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Great news to hear. All the best for the Holidays man.

Reactions: Oascom

Xilikon

20/8/19
It's really nice and I'm sure when it's fully set up, you will enjoy working on watches. Happy holidays !

BoulderJ

7/5/21
Looks like your new location is coming along well! I'll be in touch around mid-January for work on two of my watches.

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
Hello RWI! It's been some time since I logged in here. Iv been working hard to finnish construction at my new place and move all the stuff which is almost over (few more boxes left and some small stuff to do).
Everything took twice as much time as i expected it do take but that's life and not everything goes as planned.

As of yesterday i was able to set my bench and finally start to unpack my stuff, (no more dust or heavy work around)
I plan to finnish setting up before Christmas and start to work on watches again end of December.

I do have a trip planned early January so accepting new work will be slightly limited as i have few watches that has been sitting with me for almost 2 months now (sorry guys)

Mid January is when i plan to fully come back and start work as it was before the move.

Thank you everyone for understanding and patience with me.

Here is my bench state as of yesterday:

(PS. I have tons of PMs that i need to go thru and it will take some time to answer everybody so please bear with me)

Thank you and have a wonderful holidays!

Glad to hear you’re close to being fully back up and running! Will be looking to replace a few crystals in the new year.

Sent from the RWI App

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
You need a poster or something. Maybe a blacklight Led Zeppelin. :)

Yes! However, one does not simply hang a blacklight Led Zepplin poster without enjoying some of the “devil’s lettuce.” But then again, some of the greatest craftsman / artists I know are “pot heads.”

Fullofdays

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/14
oascom - the new "office" is coming together nicely! DM'ing you re: the service we chatted about back in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.