• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Auto Tourby

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I'm new to this section and new to tourbys..... Cwazy1 got me to looking at this model and it's all I've been thinking about for three months well finally I was able to clear all of my other orders and Sead went out and snagged one for me! Don't panic everybody I'll already accepted the watch so no harm here......

Oh I can't wait! God I hate this part, I wish Sead could just run it over to my house.:thinking::cheese:

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Yes! Really auto...confirmed by cwazy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
That watch is pretty enough to wear backwards...Very nice!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
That is a work of art my friend!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
null_zps2a21b700.jpg

Just received the tourby from Sead and fitted it with one of my $30 croc straps,,,, not too bad!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Does anyone in this section know the realities of servicing these movements also the dependability of these?

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Looks great on that honey croc strap though!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I've been watching the power reserve meter steady gain as the day has progressed,,, I've got to say this is a very impressive timepiece.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I don't know how many members belong to this section.... honestly when cwazy1 got this model Breguet I thought he was wrong about it being automatic,, hell even the dealers had it listed as a hand winder and they still may.... I actually emailed and Pm'd several dealers including Puretime and Andrew and everyone said that this was a hand winder and while I own a Fiddy and it's one of my favorite watches, most folks, including me really don't like having to keep up with winding a watch. After cwazy1 confirmed this watch as a automatic, I knew I had to have one, well that another thing, finding the perfect watch when your spending close to a grand you certainly need to be positive your getting exactly what you want.... Sead came through for me as always...He went got the watch and tried it out to make sure the power reserve was working properly then sent me pics showing the power reserve indicator in different positions,,,,then shipped it out and about five days later (yesterday) wallah! China to Alabama five days.... unbelievable! Now for the dilemma,,,,along with several other things that arrived this weekend one thing that I've particularly been waiting for a long time is a custom made crocodile strap from Orloff for my new 312 o series and those of you that know me know what I've gone through for this Pam, let me just say for the benefit of others that don't know me, well it's a lot! So this weekend I've been really torn between this 312 that for all purposes is finally ready to wear after five months of looking at it or my new Breguet that I've fitted with with one of my 30dollar honey brown gen croc straps...
Let me some this up by saying this damn 312 has been cursed from the start,,, but the Breguet just melts to my arm,,,, it's lite, it's comfortable and it's beautiful,,,,it's nothing like any watch I've ever owned and as much as I've tried to wear the Pam or any of my other watches, this one just feels better.....I think I'm falling in love! and despite what cwazy1 said about the buckle I love the buckle also ,,,,,maybe this one just fits me better because of my wrist size,,I don't know but the ease of taking it off and putting it back on is simply genius......

null_zps1c4ffc13.jpg

null_zpscf17ad05.jpg

null_zps862333c7.jpg

null_zpsf0b48d17.jpg

null_zpsc9f5ec01.jpg

null_zpsf18a01c3.jpg

null_zps9ba2c3ae.jpg

mitchbaria

15/10/12
OMG! The OEM strap is now mine, I can't wait for it to get to me!!!! Oh lord,,, I haven't been this excited about a watch in forever....

4c96da04-a54d-48fc-a187-6ed95f5c6abc_zps6e0aa559.jpg

b4940619-25ff-4d9f-8316-5900d1df7539_zps07ca4d8e.jpg

0fafe2cb-2293-4238-991e-91c21943d90a_zps917114b7.jpg

I've got a leather on it now that doesn't fit it quite right,,, but this thing is beautiful and I know cwazy1 one said to ditch the buckle but hell I love the buckle! Jeez guys I know this ones costly but man if you can spare it? Oh God is it ever worth it! I just keep starring at it,,,, I think the tourby is hypnotic!

8FD9FF24-D889-48CF-9CE5-DB0A2E29549A-10027-0000007B7BB7FFFC_zpsaf371868.jpg

mitchbaria

15/10/12
It seems this section doesn't have many followers,,,I can't imagine why... But I wonder where parts are available to make mods or repairs, such as hands? Also how would this movement be serviced and by who?

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
OMG! The OEM strap is now mine, I can't wait for it to get to me!!!! Oh lord,,, I haven't been this excited about a watch in forever....

I've got a leather on it now that doesn't fit it quite right,,, but this thing is beautiful and I know cwazy1 one said to ditch the buckle but hell I love the buckle! Jeez guys I know this ones costly but man if you can spare it? Oh God is it ever worth it! I just keep starring at it,,,, I think the tourby is hypnotic!

Oh man nice. Where you get the OEM from? The more you talk about this the more I WANT.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I just sit and stare at it! It's the most beautiful watch I've ever seen and it just purrs.... The strap looks amazing as well,,,, I found the strap at Time Piece Trader in Boca Raton Fla... And I can't get over the pics of the flip side of the strap and the wide single loop on the buckle side, I think that's exclusive to Breguet... But I love it! I swore I'd never rave about a watch after hearing some of those noobs in the Rolex section but I can't help it....