• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Authentication] Hello everyone! This is a Tudor 1926, as we know this is the entry level Tudor watch.

cashsantino

Looking Around
20/11/22
I need authenticity check as I am not expert of this model and I would want a peace of mind as I wear these, as far as I know there's only one factory (KKF) who has done Tudor 1926 and based on the photos I've seen in reddit promo I can't seem to find the said factory's flaws or my eyes are just really untrained.

These are claimed to be 100% authentic, brand new, and as per the seller, the warranty can be claimed worldwide.
Inputs will be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.

pdx_time

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/22
looks gen to me. the real tell would be the movement. I assume this contains a eta 2824 with the micro adjuster on the balance cock and the engraved automatic module. if its just a plain eta 2824 no engravings of poorly finished its a rep 100%. these tudor reps are quite good so the movement is the only definitive tell.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Movement should the the t601 (2824 rebadged) as mentioned above. The dial looks ok. My only reservation is the case back teeth. Could just be the photo but they look a little off to me. Hard to tell though. The lugs also look a little thick but that might be the plastic wrap on it. Last time I looked these fetch between $1600 to -$1900 on chrono24.

I would suggest having a look there as well, you should find a few unwrapped ones to compare to.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Hesekiel