• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Authentic Rolex Watch Box

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Authentic Rolex Watch Box 95% new
Price: $150
Shipping cost by EMS $30

1129218390ac1661xf8x047.jpg

1129218390ac2946xf8x060.jpg

1129218390ac5075xf8x060.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
For that price it is a steal! I have seen these go for
Much much more!

rondoc9

Banned
24/12/13
180 for just the box ? AHAHAHHA
no document not even proper model number. useless

D

d4m.test

He's got a bit of a vendetta against Ryan based on his post history. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

rondoc9

Banned
24/12/13
No I don't ryan is really good, I ordered from him for a reason, I just think this is a bs price. Steelfish, Mate, don't talk hard ok, I'm not talking crap , just stating that the price is high. Also Big raji, what do you know? nothing, so stay out of it.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
No I don't ryan is really good, I ordered from him for a reason, I just think this is a bs price. Steelfish, Mate, don't talk hard ok, I'm not talking crap , just stating that the price is high. Also Big raji, what do you know? nothing, so stay out of it.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed..

some friendly advice, don't talk 'hard' to mods, it will come back to bite you.

big raji is also someone you need to be nice too.. How's about you do some 'digging' and figure out who people are before you go off...

post count 8... If you continue on your present path I foresee a ban by 20...

relax and enjoy the place don't come in swinging..

rondoc9

Banned
24/12/13
dont worry man, I don't need to be, you can keep collecting replica's for however long u want, im just here to buy one, i dont really care, am I talking hard, telling two guys to mind their own business

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

Talking "hard"???
express4.gif

Constructive comments are welcome in TD's sales threads......however......slamming the product/price in the sales thread is not welcome and will not be tolerated.

rondoc9

Banned
24/12/13
Yes I was, I guess you don`t understand what talking hard is,
I comment about the price, and you go on saying This and that when it`s not necessary, really it`s none of your business.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
dont worry man, I don't need to be, you can keep collecting replica's for however long u want, im just here to buy one, i dont really care, am I talking hard, telling two guys to mind their own business

If you are here to buy why are you running your mouth instead?
blowup.gif

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Yes I was, I guess you don`t understand what talking hard is,
I comment about the price, and you go on saying This and that when it`s not necessary, really it`s none of your business.

Well as much as I'd love to hang around with you and talk "hard"......all I can perceive is that you'll really be nothing but a waste of space here......so......
speech-bubble-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

rondoc10

Banned
6/1/14
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHa you people have no lifes, can't handle anything?
Seriously , haven't seen such people

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
Lol. Who's the one with no life spending all your time to create another account to continue being a jerk on an Internet forum