• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ATTN: SCAMMER website using my name to cheat customers, NOTICE IT!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

About this thing, I posted it in RWI about 1~2 times already,
but still always have customers that were cheated by scam website trading on my name,

so I write about this thing again here,

I never say I am the best dealer, but I think I can always say I am an honest dealer,
I have been a TD in RWI for many years already, but I am one person work always, so I don't have time to rebuild my website,
I think I got trust from many of my customers already, but because I don't have a website these years,
some dealers use my name to build scam websites to cheat my customers,

for this site below, it's NOT my website, This is a SCAM website!!!
https://truetime168.net/

they use the name of truetime168, I don't like it, but I can't do anything about it except warn you all here,

just you can see, in that site, it have pics of 6 forums on their homepage, one is RWI,
but in RWI, only one of Truetime168, it's me, then I can 100% say they are using my name to sell watches,
and all those pics of forums are fake, we can't click any of them to enter any of forum,
so it means they are scammer, and not reliable,

these are the information of that SCAM dealer, NOT mine,
website - truetime168.net
email - [email protected]

please be aware,
they are NOT my website and NOT my email address,

after I joined in RWI, I only have this one email below to contact with my customers, I have used it for 9 years already,

It is [email protected]

I don't have any website, so if you want a watch, just send me an email about it, then it's ok, I will check and confirm for you about it, thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Last edited by a moderator:

pip72

21/2/19
Hi Friends,

About this thing, I posted it in RWI about 1~2 times already,
but still always have customers that were cheated by scam website trading on my name,

so I write about this thing again here,

I never say I am the best dealer, but I think I can always say I am an honest dealer,
I have been a TD in RWI for many years already, but I am one person work always, so I don't have time to rebuild my website,
I think I got trust from many of my customers already, but because I don't have a website these years,
some dealers use my name to build scam websites to cheat my customers,

for this site below, it's NOT my website, This is a SCAM website!!!
https://truetime168.net/

they use the name of truetime168, I don't like it, but I can't do anything about it except warn you all here,

just you can see, in that site, it have pics of 6 forums on their homepage, one is RWI,
but in RWI, only one of Truetime168, it's me, then I can 100% say they are using my name to sell watches,
and all those pics of forums are fake, we can't click any of them to enter any of forum,
so it means they are scammer, and not reliable,

these are the information of that SCAM dealer, NOT mine,
website - truetime168.net
email - [email protected]

please be aware,
they are NOT my website and NOT my email address,

after I joined in RWI, I only have this one email below to contact with my customers, I have used it for 9 years already,

It is [email protected]

I don't have any website, so if you want a watch, just send me an email about it, then it's ok, I will check and confirm for you about it, thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

I reached out to the Webhost and got this site suspended. I lost 600 dollars in bitcoin from this site.