• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF or BF Explorer I 39mm

Evox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
I've read that ARF didn't have the dial right on their Explorer I, but I see that most TDs are charging a premium price for it.

So did they fix the dial?

Is there a better rep for the Explorer I than BF?

j0sieste11a

Supporter
Certified
21/2/23
Tennessee, USA
Explorer is on my short list of next pickups and from my research I will be going BP without hesitation.

justjoe

9/11/21
Anyone know where I could pick up an ARF bracelet?

justjoe

9/11/21
I made some equities last year with Lucy, she came back saying they are 198USD including UK shipping but after a few emails it went quite, I don’t think she could get hold of one.

justjoe

9/11/21
I’ve just emailed her again, see if anything has changed, I’ll let you know if it has. Please let me know if you have any luck too.

justjoe

9/11/21
FYI I don’t think the BP bracelet is terrible, but the clasp could definitely be better.

justjoe

9/11/21
Trusty time got back to me.

“ARF is now not selling parts

I can only order from BPF or GMF”

Evox

4/8/22
I made some equities last year with Lucy, she came back saying they are 198USD including UK shipping but after a few emails it went quite, I don’t think she could get hold of one.

Hell, for that price, once you factor in shipping, you might as well buy the entire watch.

justjoe

9/11/21
That was all in $158+$40 shipping fee=$198. But you're right its a lot, almost as much as I paid for my BP M2M.

justjoe

9/11/21
That was all in $158+$40 shipping fee=$198. But you're right its a lot, almost as much as I paid for my BP M2M.

justjoe

9/11/21

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
You will find these on the classifieds once in awhile. Once you put it on you will toss the BP bracelet

justjoe

9/11/21
Just an update. I heard back from another TD:

"Oh,my friend,sorry for tell you about it,ARF almost is not exist now already,

after raids 2 years ago,ARF's boss sell their factory to another boss,they don't want to do this business any more,

so they don't have any new model come out,don't update the watch,QC and test all not as good as before,
just sell some rest watches,so almost no dealer get their watches now,

so friend,I am sorry for I can't get their bracelet for you now,I think no dealer can get it now,"

So I panicked and started scouring the web and found a couple on AliExpress. One with ARF in the description and the other not. Both had AR stickers in the photos. I know this is not the safest path but apart from waiting for one to come up on M2M forum I was out of options.

I had a bit of a DM conversation, got a few more photos and clarified it is an ARF, they claim its 100% ARF, inventory from before. So I've taken a gamble. The one I plugged for was on for $257 which was £215 to me, using a promo code I found online (25POUCH210) knocked £20 off taking it down to £195 with free delivery.

And now the long wait!

justjoe

9/11/21
They have airbrushed out the branding, presumably for legal reasons, but they sent me some more photos with logos etc.

They apparently had two so they should still have one left if anyone else wants to be as stupid as me 😭

Evox

4/8/22
Ouch ...I can't get the coupon code to apply