• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are VSF & VRF factories operational ?

HakamMarwan

Horology Curious
15/4/21
Hello all,

Been trying to order a VSF sub black and a Pepsi VRF but i keep getting that the raids have made it not possible...

However ! I do see some people placing their orders and updating their progress and QC pics ...

Am i not aware of something or are the factories operational again and the TDs are taking orders ??

Plz enlighten me ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
Vsf is operational. I ordered a no date sub and was qc'd about 3 days later. It's pending delivery

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
Vsf is operational. I ordered a no date sub and was qc'd about 3 days later. It's pending delivery

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for the update CoolWhip42

A VSF no-date is something I'm after too, but I understood that it was a limited run, so kinda a rare item.

If you don't mind, can you please advise which TD you ordered from, and since you've greenlighted already, if possible, share some QC pics?

If you'd rather share this info via PM, that's cool too.

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
P..DR..D I totally spaced out. the no date is ZZF. I did ask Li (Jtime) Noob, V6F, VSF and GMF were indeed raided. GM is back to work at the moment, but will be doing it quite carefully so your QC will definitely be delayed. Instead of 10 packages per day that they will be shipping from HK, they will may be shipping 5 or 4.

I would expect everyone to lie low for the moment until it gets a little bit quieter. But I've been reading VSF lost too much in there supply chain to ever come back.

I only buy from Mary (WeChat: Ashoubiaopifa). She always took care of me for years.

IMG-3196.jpg

IMG-3197.jpg

IMG-3198.jpg

IMG-3199.jpg

IMG-3200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ah cool, cheers for replying, I'll keep my fingers crossed so ;)

Congrats on your purchase, looks beautiful :thumbsup:

Last edited: