• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are any factories working on the RM88 smiley?

the_Illuminist

Horology Curious
6/2/17
As the title asks. Doe anyone know if the RM88 is currently being worked on by any of the factories?

If be interested to see how they go!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Did you not look up the "what are the factory's working on now thread". Has all of the releases for the next 2 years

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
the problem is with the extrem playful design and the many colours, its more like a niche watch and not as universal wearable, like for example the rm55, 35 etc. that are more suitable for the daily use and the broad mass. And because of that the demand will most likely be below average and therefore prevent the factories on working on it.

VR000M5

Horology Curious
26/2/17
just seeing if anyone has seen any factories make this year? its been about a year now

Zac

Horology Curious
7/9/20
Here is a video of the RM 88 rep in the photo above, it uses an automatic movement instead of a tourbillon

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
The strap width and thickness is totally off. Another than that it looks decent and I'm surprised they used real 18K gold for the mid-case.

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Here is a video of the RM 88 rep in the photo above, it uses an automatic movement instead of a tourbillon

Thanks for the video link, wow that's pretty hilarious but considering that I doubt very many people even will see the tourbillion or know gen has one, I say if this is really someone's style and it's cheaper then kudos to them. I wouldn't wear this around my throbbing 🐓 but to each their own.

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
They make out like it's a big story, even though it's so obviously fake, just because the gen is worth that much. However people on this forum have the piece unique green transparent RM 56-02 or whatever it is, worth even more, but of course it didn't get caught by customs, and if it did it would hardly be a news story, imo lol.

kallebo

4/12/16
amowatch said it's shit and doesn't exist.

but, my heart was beating higher when i saw there is a post here. @Controlbeasy

damn, i'm so ready for this piece

Controlbeasy

24/1/24
amowatch said it's shit and doesn't exist.

but, my heart was beating higher when i saw there is a post here. @Controlbeasy

damn, i'm so ready for this piece
Def reach out to every TD dealer & finder they will get the job done you can always ask for QC pics before paying-

Controlbeasy

24/1/24
If you look hard enough everything can be found - truth
makes sure its a TD :)