• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Ruben Barichello

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Any owners who want to share their pics....I'm interesting for buying one but I don't know for now which one (seconds @9 or @12 (not confident about this movement)...txs in advance.. :wink:

rcrscom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/08
As far as I know, the AP ROO isn't available in the secs @12 version...

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
rcrscom said:

It's been available for some time now:

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=435

As for the Secs @12 being problematic, I haven't seen anyone report a dead AP ROO w/secs @ 12 yet AFAIK. :) ~ And to be honest I would go with the Sec @ 12 for the accuracy factor since I'm very anal about these things, lol.

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
I love this watch - have a white dial from this supplier. While it may be a bit pricey it is certainly wonderful.

SLK55

28/7/06
I just ordered a gold with panda block/white dial. I already got a shipping number and will share pics as soon as I get it - you know I am a real AP nut lol. BTW - there is a video on U-tube that shows the replica in great detail, including the movement, the operation of the calendar, etc. It looks to be a real good replica. I got the ceramic bezel one.

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
Nice SLK55- The Gold will look nice, just baby it and use a spray on luxury instant-car wax to wipe off every day. Looking forward to pictures.

Matt

SLK55

28/7/06
I have never had a problem with the replica gold watches. I have a gold Pam radiomir that I wear EVERYDAY an dthe gold is covered by microscratches - but has not worn out in over a year, enywere. I alos have a gold AP City of Sails and other gold watches and the 5 mil covoering seems to hold up EXTREMELY well - far better than what I expected.

rcrscom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/08
guanaco said:
rcrscom said:

It's been available for some time now:

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=435

As for the Secs @12 being problematic, I haven't seen anyone report a dead AP ROO w/secs @ 12 yet AFAIK. :) ~ And to be honest I would go with the Sec @ 12 for the accuracy factor since I'm very anal about these things, lol.

Sorry, meant to type AP ROO sec@12 Barichello... I bought an AP ROO@12 black faced rubberclad back in august, received it DOA, got it fixed, received it and wore it for about 10, then it died, sold the guts, and am right now awaiting a white faced one I bought not long ago... Wish me luck! lol Dealer said it was incoming next week! :mrgreen:

upod1mm

22/11/08
is the secs @12 really worth the price? or is there anywhere to get it for less than 500?