• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Black Alcantara & Yellow Stitch

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just wanted to say thanks to Vic for his Awesome strap, fit and finish is excellent and I'm sure many who have his straps and own OEM Ap straps would agree that the lug hole fitting it just as good!

These are quality built straps at a fantastic price and we should all support the guy who continues to improve and develop his straps and consistently work to bring new straps for rep releases.

Looking forward to seeing your 44mm Straps:wave:

Few pics of mine fitted to my Ap Sb

mepa7y3a.jpg

baty5ahu.jpg

yvyseby8.jpg

uzaryhe2.jpg

6e5a7yna.jpg

4u5e4a5u.jpg

eqarygar.jpg

u6yzy6yh.jpg

azenu2y3.jpg

ezumajyz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Just wanted to say thanks to Vic for his Awesome strap, fit and finish is excellent and I'm sure many who have his straps and own OEM Ap straps would agree that the lug hole fitting it just as good!

These are quality built straps at a fantastic price and we should all support the guy who continues to improve and develop his straps and consistently work to bring new straps for rep releases.

Looking forward to seeing your 44mm Straps:wave:

Few pics of mine fitted to my Ap Sb

mepa7y3a.jpg

baty5ahu.jpg

yvyseby8.jpg

uzaryhe2.jpg

6e5a7yna.jpg

4u5e4a5u.jpg

eqarygar.jpg

u6yzy6yh.jpg

azenu2y3.jpg

ezumajyz.jpg

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Thanks Shark i really feel flattered

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
What a beautiful strap......and Sardonix is that a standard rep crystal or Double Ar'd?

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
Oops....Beautiful AP pics are sorta synonymous with Sardonix.....I agree with SMP......it's a compliment but I still apologize for the oversight......Cheers

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
No need for an apology bud

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????