• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone Vape??

six8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/17
I do - I have a Kanger Cupti which I like very much, and I live near an Avail store where I buy all my juice. I'm not crazy into modding and such, but I do enjoy it, especially when I'm working from home. Most of the juice flavors I've tried I haven't liked -- I basically only go for coffee flavors for some reason, the rest I don't find palatable.

Give The sauceLa a try. Their caramel waffle cappuccino is great! They're priced right as well

Dios1890

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/17
I took it up after trying to cut down on dipping. Last year I bought half a dozen RTA kits but I use mostly a Kangertech 150, Presa 80, and Smok G-Priv 220. Really like the Tobeco Supertank and rotate that with an Aspire Mega as well for more liquid in the tank, on the Preza. Big Baby Beast is on the G-Priv, and the KBox has a Clieto. I go more crazy now with the juices nowadays....trying to find that perfect ADV. My favs are Churros and I Love Donuts II so far but just ordered a couple Cannoli flavors to try next.