• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone restocking JJF Overseas SS

Genera74

29/12/14
Havent had a XF but JJF overseas quality is indeed solid. I was surprised given I have not seen any other models from this factory. Shame they stopped if true

canopus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/19
Same here,

I have been looking for a long time. But no luck.

ric88

13/11/21
It's now 2022 and you can still source the JJF Overseas Gen 2 in White and Black. Grey seems to be not available anymore. Waiting for my watch to arrive as I already GL the QC pictures.

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
It's now 2022 and you can still source the JJF Overseas Gen 2 in White and Black. Grey seems to be not available anymore. Waiting for my watch to arrive as I already GL the QC pictures.

Which TD did you use and how much did you pay?

ric88

13/11/21
Trustytime. Price is in their website. $400ish.
For reference here is the watch on my wrist.

This is JJF new batch.

Date change is a bit slow and it's 11pm so the date is already slowly changing. Rotor noise is actually not that bad. Not sure if they did something as I heard lots of complain about the rotor noise. You can hear it spin when you put your wrist next to your ear buy normal wearing and you can't hear it.

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
Wow, where did you get it? Is JJF making it again now? (August 2022)

ric88

13/11/21
Wow, where did you get it? Is JJF making it again now? (August 2022)
I believe so. I got it early this year from TrustyTime and it had JJF 2022 sticker on the caseback. So I assume it's a new batch.

Last edited:

funkyfella

Horology Curious
15/8/22
Guys, i want some opinion on that:

I've asked trustytime if they have jjf white dial gen2.. they answered - yes we do. I have re-asked, like... you know) there are some issues with availability now, factory had some issue...

They confirmed once again.. and than i'm getting this on QC

Do i get something wrong?
picture quality is compete s**t;
they rejecting to make video (it's white on white - i'd like to see how light plays on engraving to get some clarity and understanding what i'm facing actually;
i'm as alerted as any buyer could be...
WDYT?

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
Interesting, I checked with several TDs (not Trusty) and all of them came back that JJF and MKS is not available. Only 8F