• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone restocking JJF Overseas SS

Maverick_UK

Horology Curious
2/1/19
Hi all

I am wondering if JJF are back up and running and anywhere that might have an Overseas SS with white dial?

appreciate any help tracking one down

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I’ve got one in every colour - grey, black and blue. If interested, can sell the black one - waterproofed and silences rotor etc, full works. PM if interested.

Ronnie Hotdog

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Bristol, UK
Ryan at InTime has them available. I'm not entirely sure they are JJF but that is what I asked for. Listed at $468 but think he can match the $418 on Hontwatch. Unfortunately I'm out of cash at present but defo in market as well longer term.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Some DH vendors have the JJF... but.... well you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

28/11/18

srhoque

28/11/18
And here is QC pics of my Deep Stream that I just got...

R7UrW.jpg
R7W7S.jpg
R75LP.jpg

Last edited:

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19

R7UrW.jpg
R7W7S.jpg
R75LP.jpg

I'm intrigued - what exact model is that Deep Stream from (JJF?) and when and where did you order that?

I thought the Deep Stream to be virtually unavailable anywhere..

Last edited:

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
I see, thanks.

Interesting to note that it explicitly says with the signature titanium bezel, but yours seems to be stainless steel. I'm (desperately) searching for a titanium bezeled version, but they're seemingly not available.

Reactions: mule play

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11

R7UrW.jpg
R7W7S.jpg
R75LP.jpg

Thanks on the JJF, Im asking a dealer to see if it’s still avail.
Can’t see the pics for the deep stream for some reason.
I used to have a deep stream but aren’t too impressed with the sharp edges especially on the bezel, hows the feel of urs overall?

srhoque

28/11/18
Thanks on the JJF, Im asking a dealer to see if it’s still avail.
Can’t see the pics for the deep stream for some reason.
I used to have a deep stream but aren’t too impressed with the sharp edges especially on the bezel, hows the feel of urs overall?

The deep stream is from 8F factory (that's what it says on the plastic packaging). T e build quality of my JJFblack/white dial with SS bracelet ok s better. Also, the grey color of dial is NJ of my first preference (I have Rolex and AP grey dials, they are much better) and the rubber strap is very stiff. Maybe it needs more time to break in (only 2 days old).

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
The deep stream is from 8F factory (that's what it says on the plastic packaging). T e build quality of my JJFblack/white dial with SS bracelet ok s better. Also, the grey color of dial is NJ of my first preference (I have Rolex and AP grey dials, they are much better) and the rubber strap is very stiff. Maybe it needs more time to break in (only 2 days old).

Thanks on the feedback on quality. There are overseas rubber straps on aliexpress, u might want to try it if the 8f factory strap is bad.

Reactions: srhoque

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
It feels like i've been trying to get hold of a JJF overseas in white for ages. No one seems to have it.

I have asked, and only available in rubber, which is a shame as one of the best thing of this JJF piece is the bracelet