• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone purchased from these websites they have same email contact

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Sorry mate, these are scam sites. If you can, get your money back, otherwise chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. They may send you some sort of watch, eventually, if you’re lucky, or you may never hear from them again.

There is a list of TDs here that will get you the watch that you want, provided it is in stock. Check them out when you have a moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Why buy from these sites when there are so many TDs here from you to choose from? Don't understand....

lambojohn

Horology Curious
23/8/20
I found out about this forum after I bought there.....any way to go after them or get the Chinese authorities after them? I have all their bank information

Anyways whats the best trusted dealer to buy a 1:1 best quality audemars oak watch with swiss internals

Also to protect yourself i guess paying with mastercard is the way to go? Not many use paypal

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I found out about this forum after I bought there.....any way to go after them or get the Chinese authorities after them? I have all their bank information

Anyways whats the best trusted dealer to buy a 1:1 best quality audemars oak watch with swiss internals

Also to protect yourself i guess paying with mastercard is the way to go? Not many use paypal

Thanks for the mention Raddave (sometimes I think you take sadistic joy in reading what you know I will write :hehehe:)

lambojohn I see you are pretty new here, so there are a few things you need to learn

1. Patience is the name of the game. Depending on what you ordered, the QC pics may take 3-4 or more weeks to arrive. You have not been scammed yet but you did buy from a dubious source. Not all sources outside the TD list are bad, but you are taking more risks than necessary buying from them, and maybe also paying more too for the same watch you could have gotten from a trusted dealer here, or risk receiving an entirely different watch from what you paid for.

2. Forget about getting the Chinese authorities to go after them. The Chinese system does not work like that. You will be wasting your time 100%. You do not have to take my word for it, just try it and see how far you get. However, if your purchase is protected by Mastercard or a credit card provider, you can dispute your charge with them. Far better chances.

3. Lastly, there is NO SUCH THING as a "1:1 Audemars Piguet (any model) watch with swiss internals" outside www.audemarspiguet.com... this is baby talk in the hobby and identifies you instantly as a gullible noob. This is also the first fallacy you must dispel when you step into the game. It is like asking for where you can find a glittery silver flying unicorn- you don't of course except in the movies where CGI is used. Spend some time to read up, and you will educate yourself far more effectively than anyone can do.

Reactions: Allure and Anonray

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You are not alone, many have gotten ripped off by those scam sites. It's too bad you found RWI after the fact. But rest assure that the TD's here are trustworthy. Order with confidence.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Also to protect yourself i guess paying with mastercard is the way to go?
1. Use one of the TDs here.
2. Use direct transfer or TransferWise or WU.
Don’t use credit card. The Chinese cc processing companies leak cc details like a sieve and there are regular reports here from members whose card details have been used for unauthorised purchases following a cc payment for a rep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lambojohn

Horology Curious
23/8/20
I bought a few watches over the years from https://replicawatchpro.co/ and I paid $400+ for them and description said they were of swiss movement.........they were very nice quality from a rookie perspective........one of them didnt hold time at all I returned it but refund took too long and I did a paypal dispute......the owner got upset since it affected his paypal account and banned me from buying there anymore............it was nice to have the paypal protection.....plus the watches were very very close to the real thing......anyone know about this company? out of need to a quick watch i did a western union with the website above......lets see if they deliver its been 2 weeks......the replicawatch pro would ship within 1 week of payment

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I bought a few watches over the years from https://replicawatchpro.co/ and I paid $400+ for them and description said they were of swiss movement.........they were very nice quality from a rookie perspective........one of them didnt hold time at all I returned it but refund took too long and I did a paypal dispute......the owner got upset since it affected his paypal account and banned me from buying there anymore............it was nice to have the paypal protection.....plus the watches were very very close to the real thing......anyone know about this company? out of need to a quick watch i did a western union with the website above......lets see if they deliver its been 2 weeks......the replicawatch pro would ship within 1 week of payment

:picard2:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

Dude are you freaking serious? It's obvious you don't get it. Since you insist on buying from non trusted TD's why are you posting on rwi. Your stunatz with this.
:bash:

lambojohn

Horology Curious
23/8/20
I dont insist I just said before I discovered this forum that is where I bought my watches.....................I will try the trusted dealer Andrew from https://trustytime.asia

Anyone recommend him?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Be aware that you've already raised a red flag against yourself by admitting that you got impatient with a rep site and did a chargeback against them. If you try any of that shit with a TD, you'll be extremely unpopular round here.

Anyone recommend him?

Andrew (Trusty Time owner) is an RWI TD. So he comes pre-recommended. Hundreds of members have ordered from him (myself included) and are very happy with his services. Make sure you email him before you order, to ensure that the watch(es) you want are available. He tends to have everything that's ever been made on his site (some of which have long since ceased to be produced any more).

Last edited:

Picksk

18/6/20
good tip and thanks

In case you are planning to buy from Andrew, I just posted a note on here with some discount codes I received via email, not much, but it’s something. Also to add, as I mentioned in my original post, I don’t have any connection with Trustytime or Andrew nor any incentives in this, just letting you know as a fellow forum member is all. You can find the post by searching ‘discount codes’

Last edited:

lambojohn

Horology Curious
23/8/20
which TD has the best AP inventory? Trustytime doesnt have the AP I want in stock

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
None of them really carry inventory - it would be worth reading about how the TDs operate. Most have very similar explanations under their forum pages.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Picksk

18/6/20
which TD has the best AP inventory? Trustytime doesnt have the AP I want in stock

I wouldn’t necessarily say that the TDs carry any inventory in stock. My understanding is, but then again, could be mistaken, is that once you pay for the watch, the TD places an order with the factory vs them having the watches listed on their websites in house/in stock. So even if a particular watch is not listed on one TDs website, but is listed on another’s, they are in most cases able to source it for you. Also, I would email the dealer to confirm the watch I want is in stock, even if it is listed on the website. Sometimes the websites might not be upto date. Hope you find the watch you are looking for! :)

Last edited:

heimran

Looking Around
23/9/22

Hello! I think I also got scammed by this website. Did you receive your watch?