• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What happens when you receive a DOA watch from PsYcHoSPIKE?? READ ON.

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
So we all know about Ken's impeccable pre-sales service. Near instantaneous communication. Lightning quick QC and shipping.
But what happens after the sale if you have issues?
Well, it happened to me. I ordered the AP V6 Diver and to my horror when I received it, it wasn't working. DOA. Bummer.

I emailed Ken, and first he tried to diagnose the problem by email to see if it was an easy fix. It wasn't.
At his request, I sent the watch back to his watchsmith.

Now this is where things didn't go totally as planned.
As with all repair issues with TDs, patience is a requirement. The watch was out of my hands for about 7-8 weeks. I was frustrated and it sucked seeing people leave great reviews about their awesome V6 that arrived in perfect condition when mine did not.
However, throughout this entire period, Ken maintained good communication with me and updating me on the status of the repair.

Long story short, I wasn't going to be receiving my Diver in a fixed state. Ken next offered to send me a brand new replacement watch at no cost.
During this time, I lost some lust and love for the diver and actually didn't want it anymore. No worries. Ken offers me a credit toward my next purchase, which I more than happily took him up on the offer !

This is why Ken should be a TD and why you should buy your watches from him.
Great service before and after the sale, and a man of his word. He'll take care of you. He remained professional and helpful even when the repair job wasn't going as expected.
For these reasons, I'll continue to keep buying watches from Psychospike. Plus he's a good guy and fun to chat with about other random stuff too

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Yes. Psychospike is my dealer of choice. Great communication, fast service and awesome guys to boot.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Just a +1 kind of guy. Ken gets all my money!

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
For these reasons, I'll continue to keep buying watches from Psychospike. Plus he's a good guy and fun to chat with about other random stuff too

agreed 100%!
only TD i can talk to about World cup..too bad he was going for germany
i was hoping algeria would win that game
itll be a fun world cup full of underdogs!

Nico878

Horology Curious
19/6/14
I have been reading about ken for a while now but how can I see the watches he has for sale, prices and contact him?

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
i'm glad that hsmooth is happy with the outcome too, unfortunately DOAs aren't common but it does happen to some folks and when it does, i'll make sure the buyer feels protected and assured and that i'll make good on my promise to deliver a great buying experience when purchasing from me.