• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone here with experience ordering directly from noobfactory

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Ole Miss Dancing GIF by Ole Miss Rebels

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
I almost fell for this as a beginner. Nobody had a beautiful lange i wanted, and every site that did was an absolute scam. I realized it thankfully before i bought anything.

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
You're not getting it. There is no magical source in the sky for watches. Every TD can get a watch that's available. Contact them directly, ask for what you want. If it's out there they will get it for you.
how comes I been able to get a watch through Aliexpress (again I been super satisfied with this one) which none of the TDs been able to get then? Who is talking about a magical source or something except yourself?? Why is the attitude here that agressive at all? I been just asking if somebody has experience with the page and all over get super rude comments like yours. I did get your opinion a long time ago already but still doubt that all the TDs have exactly the same posibillities, factory connections and so on as my example shows cause if it would be true what you are saying there would have been no other options except scams on Aliexpress and bascially all TDs would sell exactly the same collections.
Besides, I been unsatisfied (would even say partly scammed) with one of the adored TDs here already and those TDs offering to source watches often simply don't respond on requests (at least happend in 1-2 cases I tried) so this is noo magic neither.

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
how comes I been able to get a watch through Aliexpress (again I been super satisfied with this one) which none of the TDs been able to get then? Who is talking about a magical source or something except yourself?? Why is the attitude here that agressive at all? I been just asking if somebody has experience with the page and all over get super rude comments like yours. I did get your opinion a long time ago already but still doubt that all the TDs have exactly the same posibillities, factory connections and so on as my example shows cause if it would be true what you are saying there would have been no other options except scams on Aliexpress and bascially all TDs would sell exactly the same collections.
Besides, I been unsatisfied (would even say partly scammed) with one of the adored TDs here already and those TDs offering to source watches often simply don't respond on requests (at least happend in 1-2 cases I tried) so this is noo magic neither.
You got your answer then kept asking the same question. Yes maybe he was rude, but you will never, ever, ever order directly from a factory. We are trying to save you from heartache and loss, and i can understand how he feels disrespected for being ignored after trying to help you. You may have to build up a relationship with some td’s. That is normal. But you said yourself that you checked like three of them. Some of them may not contact some factories, which is unlikely as is, but every single factory is represented by some TD here. I promise you.

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
You got your answer then kept asking the same question. Yes maybe he was rude, but you will never, ever, ever order directly from a factory. We are trying to save you from heartache and loss, and i can understand how he feels disrespected for being ignored after trying to help you. You may have to build up a relationship with some td’s. That is normal. But you said yourself that you checked like three of them. Some of them may not contact some factories, which is unlikely as is, but every single factory is represented by some TD here. I promise you.
No I didn't keep asking the same question and I'm also not ingoring anybody, I'm rather defending myself after getting attacked again when I already stated that what was said here was understood already. Except the initial post which was as well misinterpreted I never claimed that it's possible to order directly from a factory. I just asked if anybody did order on the given page already which was called nbfactories. Never claimed that this is a real factory though.
Yes, maybe one of the TDs can get the watch that doesn't help me however if none of them is willing to support me and just ignore my request.
Saying that in this situation there is no other chance however is simply wrong as my DHgate/Aliexpress example shows that's all and with this we can close this post as everything was said and understood already. I'm not the one asking questions at all anymore and also don't need to get lectured, I was simply searching for a watch which none of the glorious TDs been able to help with.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
No I didn't keep asking the same question and I'm also not ingoring anybody, I'm rather defending myself after getting attacked again when I already stated that what was said here was understood already. Except the initial post which was as well misinterpreted I never claimed that it's possible to order directly from a factory. I just asked if anybody did order on the given page already which was called nbfactories. Never claimed that this is a real factory though.
Yes, maybe one of the TDs can get the watch that doesn't help me however if none of them is willing to support me and just ignore my request.
Saying that in this situation there is no other chance however is simply wrong as my DHgate/Aliexpress example shows that's all and with this we can close this post as everything was said and understood already. I'm not the one asking questions at all anymore and also don't need to get lectured, I was simply searching for a watch which none of the glorious TDs been able to help with.
i see, i completely misunderstood you and im sorry. However You need to literally message all of them. Email. Then wait a few weeks. It wont be instant or even a few days in some cases. They will help you if you are friendly and keep up contact. I promise.

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
i see, i completely misunderstood you and im sorry. However You need to literally message all of them. Email. Then wait a few weeks. It wont be instant or even a few days in some cases. They will help you if you are friendly and keep up contact. I promise.
no problem. I understand that my initial question asking to order directly from factory alarmed many here. I clarified quickly however so there is no need to get further lectures claiming I still don't get it. I found the watch I was searching for on DHgate as well now but super expensive. Means this watch is surley available somewhere just not for an appropriate price as I guess the scam in this case is that the seller charges high prices for rather low quality. The TDs which still have it on their webpages (for reasonable prices) did all answer saying they can't get it anymore. Others I texted several weeks ago didn't answer so I guess it's a hopeless case or rather too much effort to find a TD who has appropriate connections and is still able to get it.

Harrytan

Horology Curious
21/7/23
Singapore
nbfactories.com is SCAM.

Do not buy from is site. This a Scammer. ****************

Last edited by a moderator:

Harrytan

Horology Curious
21/7/23
Singapore
I might be a member since some time but other as ordering from a few trusted dealers I'm not very experiencened therefore please excuse my ignorance. Moreover I as well had doubts but been sure I would be warned by members anyway. Not all pages that look kind of fishy are a scam however and as mentioned couldn't find the watch anywhere else.

Looking for this custom panerai model:

It's listed on a few TD pages but they all don't have it anymore. If somebody could help would appreciate
I might be a member since some time but other as ordering from a few trusted dealers I'm not very experiencened therefore please excuse my ignorance. Moreover I as well had doubts but been sure I would be warned by members anyway. Not all pages that look kind of fishy are a scam however and as mentioned couldn't find the watch anywhere else.

Looking for this custom panerai model:

It's listed on a few TD pages but they all don't have it anymore. If somebody could help would appreciate

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@Harrytan it's been out of production for years, try M2M or place a WTB post.