• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone here with experience ordering directly from noobfactory

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
I'm looking for a watch which is only available at noobfactory means on nbfactories.com and like to ask if anybody has experience ordering directly from them.

It's mentioned that shipping international is no problem but they are only reachable through wechat as far as I can see which is bit of a problem as it's complicated to establish and account from outside China. Does anybody here maybe have a direct contact or knows another way of contacting them?

The offers found on the page are quite reasonable but hard to establish any contact and place orders therefore I'm wondering if anyone here found a way to do this or can help out with placing order maybe even through some agent or something.

• Wow
Reactions: P..DR..D

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
If it was me I'd be asking a TD to help - perhaps send them the link from that site directly and ask if they can get hold of it? There's a list of TD's in the forum

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No, no one has any experience in ordering directly from Noobfactory because YOU CAN'T!
None of the factories sell direct to the public, that guy is NOT Noob, he's just some seller and he's dodgy as all hell.
Jeeze mate, you have been here since 2015, yo should know by now that if the TD's can't get then it doesn't exist

Only Tony makes that watch
Who the hell is "tony"?

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Your a55 was about to get scammed. - I'm so glad you posted here. Which watch is it that you fancy please? I'd love to see a pic.

Last edited:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Reactions: P..DR..D and Feefo

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
I might be a member since some time but other as ordering from a few trusted dealers I'm not very experiencened therefore please excuse my ignorance. Moreover I as well had doubts but been sure I would be warned by members anyway. Not all pages that look kind of fishy are a scam however and as mentioned couldn't find the watch anywhere else.

Looking for this custom panerai model:

It's listed on a few TD pages but they all don't have it anymore. If somebody could help would appreciate

• Wow

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Order from the TDs or ya may as well risk setting fire to your money.

There is a list, why waste it.

You're on here, are a member years, so, and I'm not being rude, listen to the established members (and THE BOSSMAN) or don't.

It's your money at the end of the day, but my advice would be to contact one of the 24TDs or Supporting Vendors before sending money to some potential scammer.

Last edited:

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
Order from the TDs or ya may as well risk setting fire to your money.

There is a list, why waste it.

You're on here, are a member years, so, and I'm not being rude, listen to the established members (and THE BOSSMAN) or don't.

It's your money at the end of the day, but my advice would be to contact one of the 24TDs or Supporting Vendors before sending money to some potential scammer.
if the watch would be available from one of the TDs this thread wouldn't exist

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Then best of luck.

I look forward to either a picture of your excellent replica, or a rant about how you lost $xxx to a random internet stranger.

I hope for your sake it's the former, but my bet is the latter.

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
GIF by Kim's Convenience

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
if the watch would be available from one of the TDs this thread wouldn't exist
Another "classic" scamming technique.
"I am the only one who can procure for you, the single original exact duplicate of the Mona Lisa. If you didnt know, Da Vinci painted 2 copies, one which everybody knows, but another for his sugar mommy which was held in secret till now.".

marc07

Horology Curious
27/9/15
Thanks. The message that this particular seller is not to be trusted (as well as all others not listed in the forum) arrived already and doesn't need to be repeated over and over again. It's bit simplistic to say however that everything the TDs can't get is not available.
Not planning to order at this seller (after all this thread was about finding out if maybe somebody ordered there and can report something) and not even been scammed in my life a single time means I'm not totally stupid but it's simply wrong to say that everyone elese not listed in the TD section is a scammer. I did something what probably is considered a super risky manouver here already in the past and ordered a watch through DHgate which was as well not available from any of the TDs here. Was willing to take the risk and been super satisfied with what I received.
Instead of highlighting again and again, how dangerous it is to order from anyone than the trusted dealers (which probabaly is understood by now) I would appreciate if somebody could help with sourcing the watch or generally with finding watches that are not listed within the limited offers within the TD section.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You're not getting it. There is no magical source in the sky for watches. Every TD can get a watch that's available. Contact them directly, ask for what you want. If it's out there they will get it for you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You're not getting it. There is no magical source in the sky for watches. Every TD can get a watch that's available. Contact them directly, ask for what you want. If it's out there they will get it for you.
Not sure what you're talking about.... I'm sure some how if the question is asked repeatedly in different ways noob will reach out directly to the end consumer and offer a factory direct discount to them on a 1:1 identical to genuine piece which is not available to the general public...

puzzled-smiley-emoticoncd0b054e250b3675.gif