• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone having luck finding Yellow Avenger lately? Preferably GF with the arabic numbers 2836?

perkunas81

Horology Curious
3/6/22
Anyone have any clue where I might be able to track this watch down? I've contacted numerous TDs and they all say GF doesn't have any. Is there a chance that a TD might have one already in their possession? Is there any way to know if GF will produce more? Thank you.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
In general TD's don't stock watches. When I want a specific watch I place the order with my TD and wait for the factory to make more of the watch I want. Sometimes it takes months. My longest wait was six months.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You'll have to ask as mentioned above, but my understanding was that these were no longer being made.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I had one not long ago, picked it up on M2M so keep an eye out.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Intersting that they are not longer available, i've got both the number and stick one a only a few mths to a year ago.

Mister SRB

Looking Around
30/6/22
I bought this one a couple of months ago (GF Factory - BSW0436A) from Trusty.

Worn it a couple of times on a other strap. Maybe I let it go soon.

IMG-7781.jpg

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I found the Avenger 45MM model number A17319 on Trusty. I ordered it today.

Reactions: perkunas81

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Anyone have any clue where I might be able to track this watch down? I've contacted numerous TDs and they all say GF doesn't have any. Is there a chance that a TD might have one already in their possession? Is there any way to know if GF will produce more? Thank you.

That’s the 1st gen…. No longer made as a rep.
The 2nd gen and current model should be available from most TD.

Here is mine. Subtle differences - less cluttered dial
And bezel, more brushed surfaces than polished. Same but different…..

znl5UL.png

perkunas81

Horology Curious
3/6/22

And bezel, more brushed surfaces than polished. Same but different…
Thanks for your reply. I thought the one I was looking at was the newer option. I like the busier dial with the red "Automatic" and all the bright shiny silver. But, if it's done, then I will look into the model you have. Thank you!

perkunas81

Horology Curious
3/6/22

And bezel, more brushed surfaces than polished. Same but different…..

znl5UL.png
Sorry for double post.

So yours measures 45mm x 12.5mm (not as 'tall' as the older model that I posted about which is supposed to be 18mm depth)?

Is this the exact model you have, just with a SS bracelet instead of rubber? https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=22288

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
In case anyone looking for yellow Avenger Seawolf 45 mm from GF, I have a brand new one for sale now. PM me if interested.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
yup different model, the one OP wants is the Avenger Seawolf, the other one is Avenger.

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
Ah ok, I thought that both are avenger seawolf. One with numbers on the dial and the other one without them:

I have the second one :)

perkunas81

Horology Curious
3/6/22
Thank you everyone for your continued responses!

I originally wanted the Avenger Seawolf with the arabic numbers, which measures 45mm x 18mm. Based on feedback and pictures here, I will opt for the Avenger (non-Seawolf) with arabic numbers that measures 45mm x 12.5mm. Much better size and it is currently available from Trusty and likely other TDs.

I honestly didn't notice that some of the yellow dials were just "Avenger" and others were "Avenger Seawolf." I prefer the dial on the Avenger, but the size of the non-Avenger is much better for my average-sized wrists.

Thanks again, cheers.