• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone else get an email from Andrew about the recent COVID LOCKDOWN?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Andrew posted in another thread that he was having "issues" with the shipping companies.... fishy.... :no:

Reactions: andybilsy

Oathome

Looking Around
20/1/21
For some reassurance, my order from early April has arrived. As a first time buyer with Andrew I think my recent slight concerns regarding delays were warranted, only as previous experiences with other dealers were quicker albeit less specific orders and never during a lockdown, but I'm delighted to say arrived as promised, just a little later than I'd expected, but no less pleased.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
All received.
Better late than never and well done to Andrew for picking up and responding to each of my messages
A top guy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Started a thread cause of this. New qc approved and just got an email with new tracking. Andrew will fix our orders. I am sure of this. Even new watch is being shipped with FedEx.

Reactions: Seamusflood

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
I think switching over the shipping service is definitely the answer :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: leo6929

wizzzard

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/3/13
UK
This isn’t normal. Other TDs are able to send pieces and for them to arrive between 14 days and a month (max). They’re also able to provide details of who is shipping and where the package is.

It all seems a bit fishy. Are the Mods looking into this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on my TT order. Watch has arrived after the order was originally placed in March. This game required patience - I get it. I don't think I would have been too fussed if Andrew had provided updates and explanations on why it was taking so long.

Sadly, I wont be using Andrew again for the simple reason that other dealers communicate better and ship quicker. Like I said above, I have ordered two other pieces from other TDs and the pieces have arrived within 21 days.

I hope you all get your orders soon.

Reactions: leo6929

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
its been 10 days and i have not heard any update from andrew regarding my order . is this normal with him? im getting worried, TBH.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
its been 10 days and i have not heard any update from andrew regarding my order . is this normal with him? im getting worried, TBH.
Relax and be patient, I also have a pending order:) What stage are you at?

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
awaiting factory to send it to andrew...its been 11 days now...
Maybe send an email, he has been good responding to my information requests up till now:)

Reactions: mekkz

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
Maybe send an email, he has been good responding to my information requests up till now:)
just got the qc pics from andrew today.. the watch looks great and hopefully it will be shipped out soon!

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
just got the qc pics from andrew today.. the watch looks great and hopefully it will be shipped out soon!
Happy to hear it