• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody willing to ship to the US

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
After being burned by a Swiss vendor I'm looking for someone who would be willing to ship me a box of cigars. I'd like either Cohiba Robustos or Vegas Robaina Unicos... maybe both. PM me if you'd be willing.

I'm willing to pay $50 over box price plus shipping. I would want a picture of the receipt. PayPal with no notes. I assume responsibility for customs.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
dang man did the swiss site send you fakes or nothing at all ? and if you can come across any cohibas PM me as well ! im US also

Richierich

10/6/11
Fakes. Wrong ring size, wrong band, everything. Super lame. I'll pm you.

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
US cigars. Hey guys, if your interested on getting some cigars, pm me. I'll be back on around 8pm pst.

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Hey, if you still need the Cohiba's PM me with the information (not an expert on them but they do sell Cohibas locally in Saudi). I'll check my local cigar store if they have what you need. If they do I'll send you some tagged pics of it with the receipt :) happy to help a member

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
So the Swiss are out according to the above comment from Rich. I have heard good things several times about Ravi in Hong Kong. The Canadian site I was looking at is like 2 to 3 times higher than HK.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have a friend at work that gets his from a Swiss site that I know he has used for years, If you want I can ask for the info. PM me if you need to but I think the guys above have probably solved your problem.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Long time collector. I used to buy from TopCubans in Switzerland. Free Trade Zone so prices were quite fair and quality was good. Then the credit card companies started cracking down trying to prevent the sale of those special cigars. I also purchased from Gerards in Switzerland but his prices have gone crazy high but quality was best I ever got from Switzerland.
A very good friend introduced me to Ravi from COH (Cigars of Habanos) about 8 years ago and I gave them a try. Great service and great prices and quality was pretty good. He wasnt always able to get me my preferred smoke the H Upmann Sir Winston, but Ravi had most of the mainstream smokes.

I can highly recommend Ravi as I never received any counterfeit cigars. He doesnt have many "aged" smokes, but if you can age them yourself, he cant be beat. Plus, Ravi guarantees you will receive your smokes. If they are confiscated, he will replace the shipment. No risk...great service.
I did try buying from another Hong Kong seller once, but my first box was half authentic and half crap.

I also have purchased from PuroExpress. Great seller and fair prices. Inventory can be limited depending on your preferences.

Here is a website for those looking for online sellers of Fidel's finest. There are alot of sellers listed, so read the reviews carefully. It all depends on what country you live in, and what type of cigar you like. For those in the USA, look through this list carefully and you will find what you are looking for.
http://www.cigargroup.com/weblist/ret.htm

If anyone has questions on any of the "international" sellers, send me a PM and I would happily share my experience. Some of the Sellers listed on the website link are excellent, and some are to be avoided at all costs....do your research and read the customer reviews but pay attention to shills and trolls reviews....
Keep them lit and enjoy!!

The Dude

Renowned Member
18/2/09
Cohiba Robustos go for +/- €20 a piece here. A box of 25 Vegas Robaina Unicos costs about €330. Don't have a clue as to how these prices compare to other countries. If interested PM me, I don't mind helping out.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
For comparison, Ravi at COH
sells at the following posted prices:
Vegas Robaina Unicos: $251 per box of 25
Montecristo #2: $256 per box of 25
All prices posted for Ravi INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS!!!
(currently out of stock on Cohiba Robustos so cant provide a comparison cost right now)

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Ravi is the man! Don't deal with anyone else!
^^^^^^^^ THIS
I was lucky enough to meet Ravi a few years ago. He is a very well educated, elegant, soft spoken man. A true Gentlemen.

MrDeckHD

Horology Curious
27/12/15
Anyone in need of authentic Cuban cigars or Graycliffs, feel free to PM me. Only serious inquiries please.

FranknFurter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/16
Hi! Just wondered if you would like to do box trades? I'm in the UK so Cubans are the norm, but I miss my DE Herrera Esteli's!

Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St-Maxime

Certified
3/10/16
EU
Absolutely agreed, go for Ravi. I've had several boxes sent to the US, all of which arrived just fine.