• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any US College Basketball Fans?

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
I know in such a multinational membership base this might be too specific, but I was wondering if there were any other die-hard college bball fans. Season started yesterday and already some great games (played on a naval ship no less!) have been played.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Definitely -- I'm a Kansas fan, so a bit disappointed with the start of the season, but luckily we play the Dukees on Tuesday for a shot at redemption haha.

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Tough OT loss. I think you guys have more than a chance against Duke, especially with their injuries. Plus you guys always have your 13th Big 12 Championship to look forward to, haha :D

Tuesday with Kansas/Duke and Sparty/UK is going to be fantastic.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
No doubt -- these preseason tournaments are always a great start to the season and I'm really pumped that the Big XII/SEC Challenge is midway through the season this year. I'd love to see interleague play woven throughout the college basketball season as a prelude to March. Plus, I think it keeps teams on their toes against unfamiliar competition.

sswells

Known Member
16/11/14
Live in KY - rooted for UK mostly .. till son headed to U of L last year..

lojibas12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/6/20
I have been a fan of basketball since childhood. At school I was always the best player and even wanted to start a professional career. But, because of the trauma, I still could not continue in elementary school. At the moment I am completely recovered from the injury and want to return Unfortunately, I have lost a lot over the years that I haven’t been engaged, but the sitehelps me recover, where I look at different lessons and they really almost returned I am in the professional arena and very grateful to him for this

Last edited by a moderator:

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
As a Tar Heel grad I wish I'd found this thread at its inception, since we cut the nets at the end of the '16-'17 campaign.

Guess we'll have to do it again in '22-'23 LOL.