• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any TD selling good Breguet 7637BB reps?

AwesomeAfro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/13
Any TD selling good Breguet 7637BB or 5140BB reps?

7637BB-12-9ZU.gif

5140BB-12-9W6.gif

While I love the Lemania, I'm not too crazy about the extra buttons. Prefer a cleaner 'dress watch' profile. Any leads anyone?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Never seen any of those repped properly. The one with the subdial, if you find anything like it, the sub-dial will not be offset but will be at 6.

AwesomeAfro

17/6/13
That's what I was afraid of. The attention to fine details is important particularly for Breguet reps. Those I've seen either have shoddy guilloche work, glaring typo errors or missing 'tourbillons'.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Hope springs eternal...

Muschi_Katz

27/7/14
I was told that most TD's can't get em' from the Factory because there's no demand for those kind of watches... would be nice if they'd Rep at least one GOOD one that's outstandingly made!

DSW3031

21/3/15
I am vibrating in place in anticipation of a Classique....my finger is hovering above the "DO IT" key. I just plunged into the fray with three purchases over the past few days and am anxiously awaiting the fouth...a Brequet, but am not sure which one. Still cogitating. Will let you know how it works out.