• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Reccomendations for good Audemars Piguets?

cyberstven

Known Member
21/5/07
Hey everyone. So recently at my brother's wedding, an older cousin of mine came up to me and asked what what I am sporting (he is the person who got me into watches since I was 13). I showed him my Davidsen 112 and he was shocked how good the fake was (and trust me, he would be the first to complain about it). Anyways, shortly after he showed me his new Audemars Piguet. I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but I think iI remember it being a royal oak chrono. All I remember is that I thought the watch looked awesome! Anyways, I was wondering if you guys recommend any models / dealers that have good Audemars Piguet reps? Look forward to chatting with you guys!

-Steven

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
fakemaster said:
They're all nice.

No they are not. Be specific. Don't stammer when you jammer. :D

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
This is my impression of the APs.

1. I love the AP RO Jumbo: MBW or the TW best that river/eddie lee used to sell

2. the 'mbw' AP roo chronos are hot...if you can get by the seconds running at 9 instead of 12 and the marker issues

unicorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/07
I recently bought a AP RO Jumbo from PASO. The watch i think is the best you can find in the market today Jumbo is not very common around so there are not many choices. After a good recearch i decided to buy it from PASO and that was proven to be a good movement. Here i have to notice that there was a little problem with the clasp (it was oppening too easily) and as long as i noticed the problem PASO send me a new one working perfectly.

lolex

15/4/07
Ditto.AP Royal jumbo with swiss ETA movement and AP ROO from MBW are the best bet.

roflwaffle

Known Member
1/3/08
yea, seconds in wrong place is a bit annoying, but, eh, the quality is there.

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
same like the thread starter, i'm looking for an AP as well, i like big watches, any recommendations of a good AP rep?

thanks

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Trusty has 97 AP watches and not all of them are so great, but some are outstanding. This flying tourbillion just came out
today, and then there is the City of Sails in gold and the RO chrono. They run from 278 and higher. There are a few at $108, however I would not rely on the quality or accuracy of the cheaper models.