• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any experience with TheReservedBST mods on reddit

Magik

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Conus
Hi. I was looking to buy a rep from a TD but they did not have the ones I wanted in stock at that time and got a pretty good deal from one of the mods in the mentioned reddit channel. Does anyone have any experience with them?

From what I've noticed so far the communication is great, TDs can't compare. The availability is great. Prices are great. However, they do not provide individual QC pics, just a picture of a watch from the batch with a quality that not too good. Also, the shipping seems very long and confusing, I was told that it's due to some complications with account being frozen/banned and the whole pandemic thing in China. Do you think I can trust them on this one?

Magik

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Conus
I was going to buy it from a TD but the communication was really bad and they did not have the ones that I wanted in stock at that time.

The person reshipped it, we'll see how it goes and what will I actually get. I will post a review with QC pics once I have it in hand.