• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another order with Intime

steveheath

Looking Around
20/8/13
That is the exact same one I have had my eye on for a while now but waiting for the £ to recover a bit more against the $ since our idiot politicians created a $30 billion black hole in the country's finances.
Definitely keen to see what you think of it when it arrives

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Update 20th November

Ryan has been amazing with his communication once again. Payment details received and payment made. Shortly after Ryan confirmed receipt of payment and is now working on getting the watch asap for my QC.

More updates to come…

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Update 24.11.2022

QC pics received on Wednesday 23rd. Great fast work by the QC team but after spending some time reviewing the details on the face of the watch - unfortunately just realised that the seconds hand is too short and doesn't reach over the seconds numerals as it should. Seconds hand barely reaches the arc where the seconds are printed. This particular unit has been RL'd

More updates to come.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
You should reset your brain and understand what QC pics are for
QC pics are for me to make an informed decision on whether I accept the watch or not, If you don't have anything further constructive to add, suggest you go and plunder someone elses thread or block this one.
If i have misunderstood your intent - feel free to elaborate and add some value and wisdom here.....

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Update 28th November

Received tracking info from Intime. Now waiting for this Tracking No to scan intolocal system so i can start tracking it.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Update 9th December
Watch arrived safely, packed bomb proof.

Such an interesting watch in the flesh. Can’t stop looking at the retrograde seconds hand doing its thing. Leather strap better than expected and the fit and finish of case and dial and all visible components is very good considering how exposed everything is.

Another awesome transaction with Intime. :)

johnmanuel

Horology Curious
4/3/17
Update 9th December
Watch arrived safely, packed bomb proof.

Such an interesting watch in the flesh. Can’t stop looking at the retrograde seconds hand doing its thing. Leather strap better than expected and the fit and finish of case and dial and all visible components is very good considering how exposed everything is.

Another awesome transaction with Intime. :)
Hi, is it automatic or manual winding? I know there is a rotor but most pages state that it is manual (fake automatic?).