• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another newby [ger] who wants to get a Daytona Panda :-)

Numerus8

Looking Around
18/11/22
Hello everyone,
I'm reading here since a few weeks now and finally made the next step - very exited to be a part of you and also become a replica-collector!
I'd love to get a Daytona Panda as my first one. Always wanted this watch so bad! 🙃

As I understand the "best" one so far are the noob V4 and/or the Clean V3. I'm happy if anyone would help me with my decision.

Looking forward to a lot of interesting conversations!

Best, Numerus

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

I'll save ya a bit of flaming, gentle ribbing, as you asked a bad question.

'Best' is relative, it really depends on what you can see/unsee as different members have different tolerances.

Noob is gone afaik, so the only option for a Noob V4 is M2M, but i think recent offerings from CF and BTF have surpassed Noob (could be wrong).

My understanding from reading, unless I'm confusing it and the black dial, is that the CF v3 with a BTF v2 dial is considered the top tier at the moment (but that info could be incorrect or outdated at this point)

Which is why you yourself need to do some additional reading as it's your money at the end of the day, so your decision to make.

Best of luck and curious to hear which one you go for & why.

Enjoy the forum ☘️

Last edited:

ATH_98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Yep, I’m sure BTF for panda is a favourite, black dial is Clean

Reactions: Numerus8

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: Numerus8

Numerus8

Looking Around
18/11/22
many thanks @P..DR..D!
I know that no matter what the topic, there are always personal and subjective preferences for and against things. As I said, I've been reading along here in "your" conversations for a while and have come to the conclusion above.
Thank you for your very informative answer and the associated links - I will follow them and learn some new things :)

Which one it will be I will let you know of course. I look forward to it!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Always the best advice from @P..DR..D , and delivered as the gentleman he is. You can't do much wrong with Clean and BTF, just pick one.

Reactions: P..DR..D