• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Lucy Success

Ecy

Getting To Know The Place
24/7/19
I ordered a Breitling Premier B01 just over a month ago and it arrived this week. It got caught up right before raids slowed everything down.

Pre Order was great as usual. Lucy told me that she has experience with this watch as I was concerned with QC of the datewindow and 7750.

About a week in I emailed and asked if she was able to get the watch during CNY, she assured me yes and told me it would be going to her watch smith to look over.

Fast forward another week and Lucy emails me and sent me about 10 pictures to QC. She assures me the 7750 was working and ready to go. I looked at a couple after I approved QC, with Lucy I dont need to check.

About two weeks in transit and I got the watch this week. Four to six weeks total to order and get the watch, even during CNY.

The best part, the watch is running perfectly, and looks perfect with the open case back. Thats why I love Lucy.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
First order with Lucy myself, waiting game now but excited to receive them in the coming weeks/months.

If you get a chance could you PM a few wristshots as the B01 could make order #2.

Close to GEN?

Well wear and enjoy.