• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

another GUNNY custom strap

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I was snooping around, looking for a dark tan, padded tapered strap, for my inbound dsn 292.
As I could'nt really find what I was looking for anywhere, I yet again turned to the ever friendly gunny peter.
I explained what I wanted to him on the Gtalk chat, and he offered to give it a go.
He mailed me a few pictures of leather types, and they looked a bit different than I hoped, but a talk about leather treatment later, I agreed.
BOY am I happy I did, I think he made me the coolest strap for the 292.
I do know that the 292 is supposed to come with a black strap, but not mine - I love this colour combo, and the final result of the skin texture and colour is exactly, spot on, jus as I wished.

pics :)

P1020079.jpg

P1020078.jpg

P1020081.jpg

P1020089.jpg

and ehh.. did I say that I really like it..?? :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice Turk! I really like the strap. I looks as smooth as butter!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Three things:

1) Very nice combo and Gunny's the man.
2) I got mine first. ;)
3) I can't believe you used an Ewok to model for your post!
ewok.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
thanks guys... it is actually smooth as butter! I tried putting it on my fiddy, and that looked awesome too....now I is all confused :(....didn't realize that the 127 could carry, sitting on a strap as clean as this one, but it looks really good - I weally weccomend this stwap!

@ Q5?.....ah aahh, I got mine first.. :) ps- the ewok is my wife

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Very nice strap and very nice combo, congrats mate :D