• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing strap. Couldn't recommend Prime Straps enough!

lzlaxhacker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/09
I recently purchased my first rep, and the first thing I set out to do after getting the watch was replacing the crappy strap it came with. I figured the board here was a good place to start looking. I checked out Panatime and a few others and decided to give Prime Straps a shot, so I could have a nice, handmade strap, with a personal experience. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Jeremy answered all the questions I had, and was very prompt about doing so. He kept me updated through the whole process, and the time he quoted me until completion was spot-on. It took about a week from the time I paid him until it was finished. I received a tracking number the day he sent it, and it was at my door step in a few days. The strap was packaged very well, and was just as awesome as I was expecting it to be. Again, I couldn't possibly recommend Prime Straps enough! Without further ado, here are some pictures. (excuse the quality, all were taken on my phone.)

IMG_20110201_211649.jpg

IMG_20110201_211711.jpg

IMG_20110201_211825.jpg

...and I know this last one is super-blurry, but I live in the midwest, so I attempted to get a picture in the blizzard...no such luck at night. I'll try again tomorrow in the day-time.
IMG_20110201_212819.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
White cobra..... Not for this guy, but a damn fine example of a beautiful custom piece. Looks like prime is exactly that.