• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All-round comparison: Blue Yacht-Master 126622-0002 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
I just tried that and I can't seem to find it. Maybe this batch the laser wasn't having a good day so it didn't engrave it deep enough to notice it. It's all good, still love the watch as it looks amazing! Maybe the VSF just has a better crystal compared to CF as it's very easily noticeable at certain angles. Maybe in the future if I can find a used gen crystal I'll just replace it or get a used VSF crystal.
You can try looking down from 12 o'clock, but if you still can't see it, it may be a problem with the carving.

Philippe.rwi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/19
Which of the dealers is selling the Clean model? can't seem to find it from the trusted reps overview.

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Which of the dealers is selling the Clean model? can't seem to find it from the trusted reps overview.
Any dealer marked as trustworthy on the forum can order the model you want from the Clean factory for you, as the replica factory is not exclusively licensed to one party. Of course I can be of service to you.

Reactions: dk2852

Rid-dit-dit-duh-doo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/18
edcf3415.jpg

da0cb158.jpg

93a1d29e.jpg

Data comparison chart​
Note: All watches are measured in a clamped state, and there may be errors due to the slight deviation of the position of the caliper. In addition, GEN intercepts the strap, and the factory has a steel strap protective film that has not been torn off.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GEN’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

Illustration: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the light source. For details, please refer to the content. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large, you can download it and enlarge it for comparison.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve.

Any questions, please contact with us:

Email: [email protected]

whatsapp: +86-17081934955

Wechat: The5711
Thank you for these comprehensive comparisons 🙏