• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All disappeared

Stefano Roma

Horology Curious
14/11/22
Good morning everyone, my name is Stefano, I live in the Canary Islands, and I have been following your discussions about "Trusted dealers" for a while now. I decided to buy my first replica watch: NAUTILUS 5712 PPF SS 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL ON SS BRACELET A240 SUPER CLONE.
I contacted the JTime company and paid what they requested in BitCoin, on August 12, 2022. Delivery was promised in 5-10 days. Since that day I have not been able to contact JTime and all my emails have not been answered. I am beginning to think I have been scammed. Have any of you had a similar experience ? I cordially greet everyone. Thank you.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Have you been dealing with the web address taken from this forum, or did you look them up on a search engine? There are a lot of phoney web sites trying to emulate trusted dealers at the moment.

Ccase112

Horology Curious
8/6/22
If you ordered from any website other than Jtime.io then you’ve most likely been scammed. Always best to check before you buy, Li with Jtime has always been very prompt about answering all of my questions within 24 hours. Check the link you bought from, I’d guess it’s not right

Stefano Roma

Horology Curious
14/11/22
If you ordered from any website other than Jtime.io then you’ve most likely been scammed. Always best to check before you buy, Li with Jtime has always been very prompt about answering all of my questions within 24 hours. Check the link you bought from, I’d guess it’s not right
I ordered from https://jtime.watch/ . The right is only jtime.io ?
It means that I have been swindled ?
:(

Stefano Roma

Horology Curious
14/11/22
Then ......I have no choice but to report and warn other friends not to buy watches from https://jtime.watch
These scammers take the money and then don't send what they purchased or even respond to emails.
Please: REMEMBER ALL. REMAIND EVERYONE
THANK YOU

Reactions: P..DR..D

Stefano Roma

Horology Curious
14/11/22
I was really stupid and careless. However, one must always recover from misfortunes: money comes and goes and one should not get too sad, the important thing is to be healthy, especially to be well with one's mind ! Isn't that right ? Well...... now I would like to buy "again" the watch of my dreams : PATEK PHILIPPE - NAUTILUS 5712 PPF SS 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL ON SS BRACELET A240 SUPER CLONE. This time I want to do everything right and please advise me, you who are experienced friends. I am waiting for suggestions. In the meantime, I thank everyone for welcoming me so warmly to the forum. Greetings

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I was really stupid and careless. However, one must always recover from misfortunes: money comes and goes and one should not get too sad, the important thing is to be healthy, especially to be well with one's mind ! Isn't that right ? Well...... now I would like to buy "again" the watch of my dreams : PATEK PHILIPPE - NAUTILUS 5712 PPF SS 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL ON SS BRACELET A240 SUPER CLONE. This time I want to do everything right and please advise me, you who are experienced friends. I am waiting for suggestions. In the meantime, I thank everyone for welcoming me so warmly to the forum. Greetings
Commendable approach Sir, bravo.

Some new members come in blaming absolutely everyone, rather than looking inward and taking some personal responsibility, so your post was refreshing to read, honestly.

You lost some money, shake it off and move on, zero will be achieved by dwelling on it. You're here now, that's the main thing.

Once you follow the links supplied above, always double checking back to the TDs forum page, youre off to a good start & YOU WILL get the watch you're after.

Best of luck with your next order, am sure @jtimewatch will look after you :)

Reactions: g00n

Ccase112

Horology Curious
8/6/22
Jtime will take care of anything you need, like you said money comes and goes and that’s a fantastic approach to have. Stick to the TD’s here and you’ll be assured great service, they’re a trusted dealer for a reason.

Reactions: P..DR..D