• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ALI 3135

DXK183

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/20
Hi all ,
I just bought this 3135 on ALI.
It just comes out of the box.
I just tested it in 4 positions and I'm really surprised at the accuracy!!!
Do you have any feedback on this movement?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003177699741.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.18751802nQMk5A

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Would you share a link to the Ali seller?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thanks for that. I was interested to know which store you used, because it's relevant when giving feedback.

I've used the same seller. I made an order and got a good 3135 clone (blue hairspring). So I ordered again, and got one that was rubbish. Both were described exactly the same as in your ad above with the same photo annotations. So congrats on getting a good one.

DXK183

3/10/20
Thanks for that. I was interested to know which store you used, because it's relevant when giving feedback.

I've used the same seller. I made an order and got a good 3135 clone (blue hairspring). So I ordered again, and got one that was rubbish. Both were described exactly the same as in your ad above with the same photo annotations. So congrats on getting a good one.

I bought this move for a project, but thought I had a racquet system like a gen one.
except there are always the 2 settings.
I will therefore sell it equipped with a new gen date disc

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
I bought this move for a project, but thought I had a racquet system like a gen one.
except there are always the 2 settings.
I will therefore sell it equipped with a new gen date disc

What….

DXK183

3/10/20

on some forums some people say that there is the same system for fixing the hairspring. I therefore bought this movement without paying much attention because I thought it was equipped with the same system. However, it is not the case. but I am surprised by the very good finish of the movement and its accuracy

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk