• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After my first experience with Katt, he will always have my business!

Italianxmna89

Looking Around
14/3/18
I purchased a Noob V8S Hulk from a TD over a month ago, ran great for a while, but it eventually started acting up. The movement would cease as the charge dropped and lose a lot of time. With this being my first rep, I was super bummed out. I reached out to a few local watchmakers and was completely upfront about the watch. One respectfully declined to look at it and another was willing to look but was not comfortable doing any work to it. He complimented me on the quality of the watch, talked my ears off about movements (which was welcomed), and encouraged me to find someone in the rep community to work on it. At this point Katt was at the top of my list to reach out to and I knew early on he was the right choice.

Katt provided me with full directions on the quickest and easiest way to get the watch to him and back while being very patient with me as troubleshot the watch to get him as much info about the problem. His quick responses and follow-ups while the watch was in his care set my mind at ease and I knew it couldn't be in better hands. He found the cause of the issue and made the repair quickly, regulated the watch accurately, and let me know when it was shipped back.

All in all, Katt does great work and I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks for the positive review. It was a pleasure to work on your watch.