• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After feedback on QC pictures, I have not gotten any reply on the 4th day now.

Xe147

Looking Around
31/8/22
Placed an order on the 6th of Sept, and received my Qc pictures on the third day (the 9th Sept) and that was pretty quick.
After a few exchanges on email and feedback to check on (might be a defect) on the back of the watch, I haven't gotten any feedback or reply since then. The last reply of the email is 4 days ago.
Does anyone here have a similar experience and is this normal?

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Hi, please note China was on the Mid Autumn holiday from Sept 9 to 12 . QC will reply you as soon as we settled your request.

Xe147

Looking Around
31/8/22
Order Timeline update: The order was placed on the 6th of September, I was told that The Daytona (panda dial) and DJ41 were in stock and I shall receive products by 15 days.
DJ41 has shipped yesterday and I got the tracking number after 17 days. And I was told to keep waiting for the Daytona until the factory deliver.
That is not what my definition of "In Stock" meant.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Order Timeline update: The order was placed on the 6th of September, I was told that The Daytona (panda dial) and DJ41 were in stock and I shall receive products by 15 days.
DJ41 has shipped yesterday and I got the tracking number after 17 days. And I was told to keep waiting for the Daytona until the factory deliver.
That is not what my definition of "In Stock" meant.
Then you did not read enough.

This isn't Amazon. The dealers will hoard thousands of watches waiting for you to order.

In stock means the factory produces the product at the moment and the dealers can buy it.

Xe147

Looking Around
31/8/22
Then you did not read enough.

This isn't Amazon. The dealers will hoard thousands of watches waiting for you to order.

In stock means the factory produces the product at the moment and the dealers can buy it.
Thank you for the clarification. So a waiting time of 1-2 months is considered a "normal" waiting period?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Thank you for the clarification. So a waiting time of 1-2 months is considered a "normal" waiting period?
I've waited for my BTF Gorilla almost 3 months

RoloDexie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/22
New Hampshire
Placed an order on the 6th of Sept, and received my Qc pictures on the third day (the 9th Sept) and that was pretty quick.
After a few exchanges on email and feedback to check on (might be a defect) on the back of the watch, I haven't gotten any feedback or reply since then. The last reply of the email is 4 days ago.
Does anyone here have a similar experience and is this normal?
I've used them at least a half a dozen times. No news is good news...they respond to questions but not real adept at "updates". I wouldn't be concerned; they came through every time for me. Most purchases of mine were in the past year or so.