• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ado213 WATCH SERVICE..

StanM

Looking Around
13/10/22
I've used @ado213 recently to service 4 of my reps and I wanted to say I am very happy with his services. Nothing was wrong with the watches, it was more for a piece of mind (after reading too many posts on here saying you need to service reps as soon as you get them) and to have them inspected as two of them (VSF Sub and Clean Pepsi) sounded crunchy/gritty when winding.
I must say ado213 exceeded my expectations. He gave me a detailed review of the condition of the movements and the service carried out a quick advice on what to expect from each movement.
Timewise it took around 2.5 weeks from the day I sent them to the day I received them back which I think its great.
Prices I think were reasonable especially compared to a friend's recent service of gen IWC so happy with that too.
Overall really happy with the whole experience.

Now back to reading more posts 🤓 I never posted about my purchase experience but I'm more of a lurker. Thanks to all of you guys on here for having this great forum.