• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Salute to Andrew

olscarab1

Looking Around
30/6/22
Palm Beach, FL
I recently purchased two watches from Andrew at Trusty Time. I had done my due diligence in browsing the forums here but it was a personal reference that helped me in choosing him as a TD. I am thankful that I did.
Andrew is nothing but professional, courteous, and very helpful throughout the whole process.
I initially placed my order on August 31st with the first set of QC photos coming on September 7th. I had a few questions on the photos and Andrew answered them and sent me additional photos. I received QC for the second watch on September 12th. The photos provided were perfect, Andrew took into account all the additional angles that I asked for on the first watch and copied that to the second watch.
He shipped both watches on September 14th and I received them on September 30th.

All in all a fantastic experience and I can guarantee that I will be doing business with him again. I just hope that he can keep up with the new obsession I have with watches :ROFLMAO: