• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a rule for new dealers

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

hey,

i got this idea from another underground forum... if anyone wants to vend their items over there, he has to post a pic with the item and his nickname on a piece of paper (and the date, time and forum url - HANDWRITTEN) - that way you actualy know that he has the goods on his hands! it's less likely that ppl get scammed!

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
That is actually not a bad idea. I like it for the member to member transactions as well.

Thank you for bringing that up.

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
The only problem with that for the dealers is that some of them don'tr have the actual watches in hand. They are just "facilitators". They get our orders and then the watches are sent out rom China.

Good idea for member to member, but have had no problems with these transactiona as of yet. Knock on wood!!

Eddy

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Maybe we can do this as a screening process (before he/she is qualified as a dealer here). Good idea!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
also should require
a pretty girl in the pics..
drop ship?
: )

Life is Good!
Klink

luisik

20/3/06
i think it's a very good idea for private sales and not "qualified" dealers....

D

d4m.test

yes, i know a lot of the dealers drop shift, but since they are dealers, the least they should be able to is get one item to themselves :)

i'm pretty sure EL has handed more than a dozen of reps, and so have most of the other dealers :D

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Just don't wear that goofy Elvis outfit :shock: I still have nightmares!!!! (the motorcycle was cool, though).